• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
i kon. yo.

dew yew think its possible to dew dubuls at lyke 1:30 or iz that tew l8.

Is it possible for you to type atleast somewhat correctly on the internet, reading your posts makes me feel dumber.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Uh ya are u really asking me to start late? Anyone like to know my answer lol....big giant hell no

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
hahahahahaha. i love NJ. im typing like this on purpose. believe it or not

Sch Algebra ranked 1
Sch world history ranked 5
Sch Bio ranked 3
NAtive Spanish ranked 8
HEalth ranked 10
Fashion ranked 12
Computer Apps ranked 4
Sch English ranked 6

get at smartness yo

i kon

Palpi

Smash Hero
I would be glad to get some more money in my pocket, but I am not going to VC :(

Lol just playin...though I am still not going sorry.

YO TERMINA(lulz) YOU AND I ARE FALCO LEGENDS AMIRITE?! Somehow wifi is getting me slowly better between tournies.

Palpi

Smash Hero
Lol doom. I have been using MK since Apex! I am still using Falco/MK for most of my match-ups apart from the Falco MU where I am going marth.

Almostlegendary - We should have a race to VC, like last time where I got there in 1.5 hours and you got there in like 400000 hours.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
EVERYONE!

I just wanted to throw something in here. This WILL be the last Viridian for a long time, both Alex and I need time off from these and everyone should be attending this! The only johns that make sense right now are:

*Money (liek woah dirt broke johns)
*Illness

If you're relying on someone to drive you THINK of an alternate plan. There's no excuse, there are so many times Alex has traveled OOS for tournaments (not just NJ, but MD/VA as well) just for day tournies too to show his support and to help the scene grow. And mind you, most of those times we traveled by bus and I personally hate doing that but I would if I felt it was worth it.

THIS will be worth it and many will be traveling from far for this. So those who live even closer shouldn't have a reason not to be here (minus the reasons above).

Also more ppl = bigger pot & better overall competition! It helps everyone out in the long run.

Conclusion because I'm not Doom and he obviously can write amazing inspirational and hilarious posts about going to tournies so much better than I. But really...

NO JOHNS

<3Johnathan

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Bleachigo gettin' mad defensive, yo.

If I had a year and a half to memorize his habits, I'm sure I'd be beating him consistently too. ;)

Top Bottom