• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
kingz u suck im sorry. if u teamed with some1 like inui... this might be going to far but we wood most likely still win. u= 900 pounds on ur partner.

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
I barely successfully made it home from J.G.'s Smashfest without needing an $lol taxi ride, so I'll be coming to this. Decent doubles partner, anyone?

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
wow a year and half...isnt that something you should pick up in game bleachy:)
I wouldn't be legendary if I tried winning now would I?

*My average tournament and what I think versus various people before I play* (Not meant to be funny, because this is literally what usually goes down, mentally for me.)

Bleachigo vs Marthman5y7t4
Oh ****, Marth...idk what to do *Uses secret strike pattern to force battlefield* *Two Stock + a ****load of AT's and taunts*

*honerable mention*
Bleach: **** he has that Falco in his crew I'm ****ed! *PivotWalkCG into GR-Boostsmash* Single stock low %'s

Bleach vs *Rival*
People: Aww shiet Bleachigo gonna lose wit dat scrubulicious Falco.
Bleach: *He mains "xxx" I'll CP him wiiiith....Falco!*
GG's that was close.

Bleachigo vs Pro
Bleach: ****in' Windows 98'!
*Puts up effort but, due to pressure/skill loses*

Bleachigo vs Pierce
*Quits*

Bleachigo vs everyone else (after a long win streak and hype)
Bleach: *lmao what Antwon said about Daddy Yankee Shock was LOL*
I yell "LEGENDARY!! I'M THE BEST EC FALCO WHAT YOU KNOW BLACK COMMUNITY"

I honestly can't try winning, it goes against my childlike-arrogant-competitive nature.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Yup, but I need to start making bigger upsets soon.

I feel like I've gotten better, but at the same time I feel like I'm getting worse. I wish I could practice with Inui though. He can help get over my MK problem, he does everything I tell my little brother to do against me, but better.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Ok I need two things...

1) Ride home from the tourney to Philly

2) Teammate (I still have a couple people to consider but any offers will be considered)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'll be at this tourney regardless. If worst comes to worst I'll take a bus back home, I just reaaaaly don't want to.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
I still need a good teamate if not im teaming with my bro. Preferably mk,dk,d3,rob,wario. but idc really just somebody good :)

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
plans changed from saturday to sunday and i can go to this.
i will if i have the money....
i kinda don't have a teammate now though cuz kelvin is with tyrant. bleah
anyone amazing still open? =/

Scott!

Smash Lord
It's last-minute, but I figure I'll ask again. If anybody is driving to this from/through the New Brunswick area and back after and has the room for two people, a Wii, and a TV, then Silent Beast and I could provide a set-up, and we'd be much obliged. Otherwise, we'll be hitting up NJ Transit, and not bringing the set-up. Thanks in advance!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
kind of what happens when you wait until a week before the ****ing tournament, jason, regardless of who you are.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Get a car M2K, though I would not trust you behind the wheel, the risk is worth the lives of innocent pedestrians the reward.

Top Bottom