• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
When i posted it i left the page i come back 12 min later and its still there with all the writing so i firgure it dint actually post.

HyperEnergy

Smash Journeyman
Thats because it was true, he underestimated KNM (Thats his fualt). Also you free tomorrow? I want to practice with your MK; I feel rusty again.

(Was the semi colon used properly?)
No, but you were close. Putting "because" instead of a semi colon would've been a better choice since you already had a short sentence before the sentence in question. In other words, it doesn't roll off the tongue easily enough the way you wrote it. Just imagine trying to talk to someone while doing a brief pause every five words.

If you had written...

"Also, are you free tomorrow to give me MK practice; I feel rusty again."

...it would've been more appropriate to include the semi colon.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
No, but you were close. Putting "because" instead of a semi colon would've been a better choice since you already had a short sentence before the sentence in question. In other words, it doesn't roll off the tongue easily enough the way you wrote it.

If you had written...

"Also, are you free tomorrow to give me MK practice; I feel rusty again."

...it would've been more appropriate to include the semi colon.
Thanks, I'm trying to practice that stuff for SAT's next year.

HYPE!!

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
oohhh, so it's a list for all the people that couldn't make the real nj pr, so that they can feel good about themselves? how important it is that daisho be there for that. wahahah

this new font on swf is nice. at first it was annoying me, but i like it now :D.

daisho

Smash Lord
Does that mean you cant?
I already explained to you.

If I have free time on Sunday (which it looks like I won't) then I am going to try to go to DSO.

If I can't go to DSO and have free time then I would do the pr.

what pr are you guys talking about? >_>isn't the NJ pr already done?
We started joking about have a PR for our town (fair lawn) because we have a few smashers and we are all around the same skill level. Then we decided to actually do it. Kinda awkward though how I'm 3 years older than BigM and 5 than Kingz/Remix... i'd feel creepy going to their house...

And yeah, new font is good.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
im actually on the nj pr....no need to bag

its a for fun thing as ive said before, fix your glasses
:laugh:
sorry, i was unaware that beating ONE good player all season, due to a fluke i might add, gets you on the pr. i'm sure none of those inactive players would bump you off that list if they had cared to show up a bit more.

daisho

Smash Lord
:laugh:
sorry, i was unaware that beating ONE good player all season, due to a fluke i might add, gets you on the pr. i'm sure none of those inactive players would bump you off that list if they had cared to show up a bit more.
He's still on the PR. He knows he isn't better than most of the inactive players, but they were inactive so they didn't make it.
kay ur house it is.
I'd be fine with that, but the parents don't really like it too much.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
You must also be unaware that i dont give a **** about the pr. Fix it please....

once again, its just for fun...if you dont like it den stfu and do something else with your life.

no phone calls, aim msgs, emails, facebook msgs plz..

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
you obviously do give a **** about the pr if you're proposing you have a pr for your own little town though, sir.
i'm just bored and felt like getting into an e-fight before bed time. party pooper -_-.

daisho

Smash Lord
Just realized that this venue is only 25 minutes from my house...

If I get here by 7:30 would that be probably be in time for singles?

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
OH TERRIBLE READ!

you used it completely out of context! kaiber uses it when he makes racist jokes of some sort.
i'm obviously not going to call you, i don't see why you said it.
like kissin up on dudes or somethin, bro?!?!

daisho

Smash Lord
daisho we actually needa do it dis sunday cuz my parents arent gonna be home the whole week so itll be better. um, are you 100% gona be busy that day?
I already explained to you.

If I have free time on Sunday (which it looks like I won't) then I am going to try to go to DSO.

If I can't go to DSO and have free time then I would do the pr.

The ten characters thing applies to quotes?!?! that's dumb.

Top Bottom