• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
I am looking for a teamate preferably a d3 mk or wario but i work well with anyone. Probaly only entering teams... btw i kon DEW is not a ****ing word dont say that again dumb azz ngr fgt

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I expect to see my name up there in the headlines when i wake up from my beauty nap.

Just because tyrant hair nappier than mine doesn't mean he gets headlines and i dont.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
What are you saying? Last time it was a 2-1 set, I believe.
oh, right

you won a game before

but every other time I twostocked you (in the sets before that one, two)

Ike beats Zelda like 60/40 and I probably put more into Ike than you put into Zelda, so don't take it as an insult

btw someone needs to make Bum come to this

Edit: Nice work Cristin :)

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
I feel really sick (and have a bladder infection) I can not guarantee I will come anymore. Not joking it really ****ing sucks and I was in a lot of pain today I just hope it doesn't **** me up at Tourneyplay3 this weekend cuz I fear it will. Have to skip college today too even though it will drop me a letter grade I hope I pass it I hate 3d modeling. I will try to come anyway, but no guarantee cuz of how I feel

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I feel really sick (and have a bladder infection) I can not guarantee I will come anymore. Not joking it really ****ing sucks and I was in a lot of pain today I just hope it doesn't **** me up at Tourneyplay3 this weekend. I will try to come anyway though
Oh wow. Get well soon, little guy. I was looking forward to seeing you at this.

Snakeee

Smash Master
oh, right

you won a game before

but every other time I twostocked you (in the sets before that one, two)

Ike beats Zelda like 60/40 and I probably put more into Ike than you put into Zelda, so don't take it as an insult

btw someone needs to make Bum come to this

Edit: Nice work Cristin :)
ZSS, Sheik, and Zelda are basically the only characters I ever play and I give them all the same amount of practice. (I haven't been playing lately though, but somehow I've gotten better because of that lol)

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Cyber bullying and proof in black and white that you planned to commit an act of violence against me. :D

Also, a threat constitutes as assault.

Top Bottom