• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
i should do doubles. any1 wanna team.

i play snake mk and wario.

oh and im i kon if u dont know that is am him.

mind games. naw its i kon tho. mad beast.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
im hoping on taking out players that r good. and is it true that mikke haze is coming. and apperantly there are 12 national players coming can i get the list.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
There's a celebrity coming to this:

Me.

Yeah. /flex

BUUUUUUT I'll be new to NYC, so I was wondering if anyone could help me get there, either by car or by public transit.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
@JG's comment, that sounds about right. Nov is a tight month for tournies, and Dec has the holidays plus Guru talked to us about holding a Brawl+ tourny at this venue on the 12th. So I'm unsure if we'll get to fit in a Viridian unless we plan one for the 19th? I'd have to poll that and see who's interested in attending though.

But if not, then plan for early Jan before Pound4. Though...I wish we could do a back to back kinda thing, with Viridian/Saffron on Sat/Sun before Pound4. Hm...

If anyone needs help with public transportation, please PM me.

Scott!

Smash Lord
Aw Kimchi nooooooo. =[

So many good players are getting to this. It's gonna be really hard for me to place decently. >_<
Then you can be like me and... not place decently! That's what I did last time I came back in March. :laugh: Well, I'm planning on coming to this one with my friend. Maybe I'll even beat someone again!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
u guys better not let me even get top 10, ive not played a single match of brawl since june. not even a friendly, and i won't until my first tournament match here.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
ok guys its almost here tell all your friends and people u know to come. 90-100 people or BUST.

Top Bottom