• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Yay, I'm excited! Oct 24th is def. our next date for this. Soooooo yea, hypeeeeee!

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Hey Kid and Keitaro, lets try to step it up 1000 times, so that us EC Falco's impress the WC!

(Kid, lets prove that you don't need to be black to be good with him as well)

erick gm14

Smash Ace
bleach obvioulsy doesnt know me very well them, u tell em jose rofl.. i also pick black falco cuz he wears a brown jacket like me XD. this was coincidental btw.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
bleach obvioulsy doesnt know me very well them, u tell em jose rofl.. i also pick black falco cuz he wears a brown jacket like me XD. this was coincidental btw.
It's fine, I don't think many people would have guessed that you are half black.
Yeah okay, you just choose black Falco for far more obvious reasons @.@

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Tryant needs to win active gamers to make it to this so it is looking good since I heard m2k was not going :)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I would LOVE kelvin to win but i want tryant to come...its....DAMMIT CANNOT CHOOSE.

Well how about they split LOL

but if kelvin won I'd **** him next major when he is in my bed

YES IM TOTALLY NOT BEING GAY XD lol

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
im not going anymore sadly. tickets went up IN 3 DAYS from 280 to 520. **** that.

and whoa, m2k NOT GOING!? wtf. hes been wanting to get sponsored for years. why would he not go?

Top Bottom