• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
omg i lol'd at doom being a country boiiiii XD. Hippie um i mad i work an hour each day and i worked for 3 days i got 22.50 all together okay i had 23 bucks to start with, i saved the 20 for gaunlet etc etc i used the 2$ to add on to the 3$ to make 5$ so i can pay the venue fee now im asking my paps to lend meh some money for the mm XD.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Shadow took a low blow at me saying I can't speak on the stream lolololol

I try to talk too fast. Im workin on it

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Yea.... whoever "Chibosemp" was in the chat trash talking everyone and trying to spread rumors about Ally...

It wasn't me. Holy just told me about it on aim. My justin.tv username is "ChiboSempai" not "Chibosemp." I was in the livestream chat until right after Jash v ADHD cause then I had to leave to go to a tourney.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
You don't play either character at a high level, regardless if you think you do with Snake. If you think you do with Snake MM me :)

Feed the Troll

Also I got mapquest/Traffic ***** so sadly I couldn't make it.
Same to me it took me 4 hours to get there.....stuck in traffic for a hour. hour to get up to jersey city 2 hours lost =/.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Several character boards speculate that their character goes even with or beats Snake for some reason.
Yes, character boards also consist of Wifi players / Theoryfighters, don't take them too seriousily, imo only take the opinion of the top players of the characters opinions into account.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Well done people. It was good seeing you all. VC is truly the best due to the crowd. Soooo many amazing people there. Shoutouts in the result thread tomorrow, but for now, off too bed.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
shout outs.

dm-it was cool seeing u again.
kai- mm next time we meet
alex- good **** with the tourny
blood croos- ur falcos not bad if thats why ur quiting him. ur just predictable.
mr.clutch- ur mad fun to play and i wood like to play u again sometime. good ****
allied- nice kirby. ur mad cool and like good sports manship in a way.
ally- we never got friendlies. oh well if i ever c u again maybe.
keitaro- out 1st match was funny and good set. i probably only won bcuz of my bro.
eazy- it was fine we didnt team but good **** in placing.. 5th i think.
zucco- good stuff we didnt talk but oh well.
jash- good **** on adhd. surprised me the most.
cross-good ****
bleachigo-nice placing 9th.
kimichi-u have a very good ike.
basic sausage- i wood like to mm u aswell.
kid-nice falco very techy.
rj- it was cool seeing u
bschung- my bro was rite. do u sand bag in friendlies. bcuz in tourny ur like a whole new player. lol
fatal- i wanna mm u now.
inui-i wanna mm u now.
gunblade- ur gunna LOSE hahahahahahahaha.
adhd-good **** at the whole tourny and all.
ksizzle-i wanted to play u but oh well.
KNM- i hope u learned something.
big m- u had an easy bracket.
emu killer- we need to play sometime.
delta cod- i was hopeing so badly u beat doom but oh well **** happens.
doom-good **** timing delta cod out.
pops-fun friendlies and u made me laugh wit that ally ****.
shippo- mm me. lucas vs IC
cable- mad funny good **** in singles.
ryko-good **** seeing u. it was cool.

to all others i forgot good **** to u guys.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Okay fine you beat me whatever all im gonna say is stop having such a cocky arrogant attitude be more like ur bro please i remember you saying im playing kingz first round? really why did they do that im not that good i shouldent get such an easy bracket.. i mean like comon just change that attitude and maybe you'll get some respect around here.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
.......I can't believe I missed it again...
maybe some videos will pop up??
aw

Zucco

Smash Master
Ack, If Oct 24th is the next Viridian then Im gonna have to miss it. Little brother Confirmation Johns.

Top Bottom