• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
If M2K doesnt go to Viridian I will need a part, pretty sure he is though.

I am getting ready to leave ;3 see ya'll there
Yay! So exciting!

I cannot wait for tomorrow...I may even enter singles, MAYBE!

jbandrew

Smash Lord
I can't believe my parents. Two weeks planning for nothing. Their word>>>>>mine, sorry guys.... I can't come to this :(. I think I may just quit brawl... it's seriously not worth it sometimes.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I think I may just quit brawl... it's seriously not worth it sometimes.
This sounds like something I would have read after a tournament, not before. There's no reason to quit, even if you're not going to tournaments, as long as you enjoy the game :o

Sorry you can't make it though :(

jbandrew

Smash Lord
I can't believe my parents. Two weeks planning for nothing. Their word>>>>>mine, sorry guys.... I can't come to this :(. I think I may just quit brawl... it's seriously not worth it sometimes.
This sounds like something I would have read after a tournament, not before. There's no reason to quit, even if you're not going to tournaments, as long as you enjoy the game :o

Sorry you can't make it though :(
When I said it wasn't worth it I meant the excitement and hype of going to a tournament only to get it crushed like a bug days before the tournament happens. =/

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Lol you cheated on Zucco with your brother now?? :p

Thanks for the teams offers guys and although teaming with some of you would be honestly interesting, im still unsure about it. If im still partnerless by the day of the tourney i may ask one of you in person.

Anti we should team though!! <3

Besides that im willing to auto team with Zucco or Blackwaltz.

Edit: That sucks Jbandrew :/ but dont give up on smash yet! My parents at 1 point told me i can never go to a tourney again and look where i am now? I just hope your parents soften up about you going to tournies as they did for me.

*Remembers my old Melee days of lying saying im getting a haircut to enter singles at Emblem Lord's tournies*

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Lol you cheated on Zucco with your brother now?? :p

Thanks for the teams offers guys and although teaming with some of you would be honestly interesting, im still unsure about it. If im still partnerless by the day of the tourney i may ask one of you in person.

Anti we should team though!! <3

Besides that im willing to auto team with Zucco or Blackwaltz.

Edit: That sucks Jbandrew :/ but dont give up on smash yet! My parents at 1 point told me i can never go to a tourney again and look where i am now? I just hope your parents soften up about you going to tournies as they did for me.

*Remembers my old Melee days of lying saying im getting a haircut to enter singles at Emblem Lord's tournies*
Nah, I just said we weren't coming. I was still planning to team with Zucco. Though I'm 50% sure i am not going to this, I got in trouble because stayed out passed 11 yesterday with some Smashers. It was fun!

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Nah, I just said we weren't coming. I was still planning to team with Zucco. Though I'm 50% sure i am not going to this, I got in trouble because stayed out passed 11 yesterday with some Smashers. It was fun!
I hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you. :mad: i wanted my god dam* mm with your bro and then you decide to be an *** hole and stay out late :mad: Now i cant do more mms unless somebody pays my venue fee :p or i bring a tv or someone lends me a tv so i dont have to pay venue :laugh: lol or maybe ill bring my own :dizzy:

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
lmao, it's all good man. I'm going to try to come to this. I am going to do everything I can to come here, so don't worry.

I really wanted to see how I'd do against MW, and I wanted to slay up the Sonics.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
lmao, it's all good man. I'm going to try to come to this. I am going to do everything I can to come here, so don't worry.

I really wanted to see how I'd do against MW, and I wanted to slay up the Sonics.
:mad: im gonna f*ck you up you stupid negro! no racism attended their. Anyways its all good for you because ahh forget ***** <3 you better come tho :chuckle:

Actually wait no i dont give a shiz about you lol you better let your bro come.

doowop

Smash Apprentice
I think I can actually come to this one since my job apparently gave me this weekend off as well. So I'm gonna need a teammate for this. Any takers? =o (Tell me who you use too).

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Lmao. Its fine. I'm still not 100% sure I'll be coming. I'm sure someone good will want to team with me.

Unless all of ny/nj still think I suck.

Zucco

Smash Master
Lmao. Its fine. I'm still not 100% sure I'll be coming. I'm sure someone good will want to team with me.

Unless all of ny/nj still think I suck.

who dis guy^^? lol jk even though I dont really know you so uh.......=/ good job at snes.

in other news bleachigo is back!

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I'm coming inferno, it's all good.

Minty team with my brother!!! He mad gewd! at doubles.

this is ikon. KNM i hope our mm is 5 $. i need my venue fee taken care of and im also buying some decks of cards. also kai. u honestly wood have won our mm. so i cant do that to how much little money i have. unless for some weird reason i get money tommorrow.

oh yeah im gunna say this again. minty or chaos wanna team. if not this wont likely happen but anti or keit. thats a lil much to ask for but just know that opption is out there.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lol, it does kinda feel like they're the protagonists against the odds in this story all of a sudden.
Because...we are.

lol

I'm not 100% sure I'm going anymore

just letting you know that Ally/Inui

Ally is definitely going though
sdlfhksdlkfhdsghdklvdfsgklhu;klhd

If M2K doesnt go to Viridian I will need a part, pretty sure he is though.

I am getting ready to leave ;3 see ya'll there
you're going to get *****

here's what's going to happen

you/m2k = losing twice to ksizzle/inui

you're then losing to any combo of m2k/atomsk/adhd/ksizzle in singles

YOU'RE GOING DOWN NUKKA

<3

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I HAVE NO MONEY!

****ING SNES ***** MY WALLET

i can't go now