• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

Palpi

Smash Hero
I can bring a wii, but im like... 20 events from getting my last stage and im never going to do it, so I can't adjust the random, but with striking that doesnt matter. WHO DOES EVENTS? SERIOUSLY?! It is for the stupid flower stage, forget what it is called.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
no one uses hanebrow your fine.

remember tv = free venue fee

wiis = SHOULD BE BROUGHT NO MATTER WHAT BUT NO FREE VENUE CAUSE EVERYONE SHOULD BRING THEM.

as long as you have all characters and the stages we use no worries.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
inui im sorry but if ally goes im teaming w/ him
Why?

I don't get you. You just met that guy. I've had your back for over three years and need the money. You're going to get 1st no matter who you pick. Why would you ditch me last minute for him?

I need to know if you're going to ditch me or not. If you are, I can't really afford going to this event. If you're going to ditch a long time friend for someone you just met, at least be nice enough to let that friend know ahead of time kthx.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
JBandrew is gonna f'in **** this tourney.

PA!

PA!

PA!

edit: I'm sure M2k wants to team with Ally to continue to get practice with each other since they live sort of close now, and M2k already told me he wants to steadily team with him. It makes sense being the top 2 players after all. Ally coming is sort of a last thing. He shouldn't team with you just because you want the money, that's a moot point. Why don't you team with like Atomsk or Ether?

daisho

Smash Lord
I mean m2ks last post is really low. He said he MIGHT be bailing on inui 3 days before the tourney. Not even giving him a definitive no just that if ally goes then he won't team.

They shoulda discussed it earlier that if Ally would go then they wouldn't team or something. But three days before tourney ditching your partner is stupid.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Daisho no no no im so glad this happend because inui did the same thing to peirced just not 3 days before but still. I only have one thing to say KEITARO GET *****. INUI GET ***** <3

daisho

Smash Lord
Daisho no no no im so glad this happend because inui did the same thing to peirced just not 3 days before but still. I only have one thing to say KEITARO GET *****. INUI GET ***** <3
1. You spelled pierced wrong.
2. I don't care if Inui did it to someone else it's still wrong.
3. You said you have only one thing to say then you said two.
4. After you say "Get *****" usually it is not a sign of affection so I am still slightly confused about the <3.
5. Why do you make it so easy?

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Why?

I don't get you. You just met that guy. I've had your back for over three years and need the money. You're going to get 1st no matter who you pick. Why would you ditch me last minute for him?

I need to know if you're going to ditch me or not. If you are, I can't really afford going to this event. If you're going to ditch a long time friend for someone you just met, at least be nice enough to let that friend know ahead of time kthx.
i think not good sar!

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
1. You spelled pierced wrong.
2. I don't care if Inui did it to someone else it's still wrong.
3. You said you have only one thing to say then you said two.
4. After you say "Get *****" usually it is not a sign of affection so I am still slightly confused about the <3.
5. Why do you make it so easy?
lmaoo why do i make it so easy? okay i had a typo i was in a rush because i had to get down to work and 2 lol that is pretty fail logic. 3 ONE SENTENCE SON 4 Dont take the internet so seriously i love keitaro and inui. 5 you should die.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
JBandrew is gonna f'in **** this tourney.

PA!

PA!

PA!

edit: I'm sure M2k wants to team with Ally to continue to get practice with each other since they live sort of close now, and M2k already told me he wants to steadily team with him. It makes sense being the top 2 players after all. Ally coming is sort of a last thing. He shouldn't team with you just because you want the money, that's a moot point. Why don't you team with like Atomsk or Ether?
Haha thanks for the support Chibo :) There's gonna be sooooo many players there that are better than me but be assured that I WILL try my best to rep PA!!!!

Deez.

Smash Lord
Why?

I sense no guilt in that post... none at all. LMAO!!!:laugh:
10sarcasms

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Atomsk is with Fatal.

I don't think Ether is going.

I mean m2ks last post is really low. He said he MIGHT be bailing on inui 3 days before the tourney. Not even giving him a definitive no just that if ally goes then he won't team.

They shoulda discussed it earlier that if Ally would go then they wouldn't team or something. But three days before tourney ditching your partner is stupid.
qft

Inui were teaming at this now. lets just split with them no worries.
Did you confirm with Jason that he's ditching me? I really need to know. The tournament is in less than two days.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Now i feel kinda bad for inui although him and kelvin will ****. But thats what you get for pierced! XD

EDIT: anti isnt teaming with jash?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Who sat with Mew2King during FC 6 finals and coached him? Who found him asleep in some room before he got DQed? Me. And that was over three years ago.

Who sat with him during finals at SNES, over three years later, for both Melee and Brawl? Me. And that was just last weekend.

Jason seems to be treating all of these new people so well and forgetting who his real friends are that have stuck with him for years and helped him grow into a good, functional human being.

He'd get 1st with me at any event in doubles. I don't see what he's worried about.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
first and only warning

Take this to pm or aim

also unless we hit over 40 teams we are paying out to 4th for teams.

bring setups and tvs and we can get out super fast as always.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
I'll be attending a Dutch Melee tournament on the exact same date. I do plan to go to the US next summer.;)

Top Bottom