• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

Allied

Smash Master
Um okay so im not entering doubles since i cant find a partner and its better $ wise also ill probaly bring like 5 extra bucks for mms and if i win ill do more etc etc also i predict inui and mew2kong <----doesent that sound better? are gonna get 9th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! idk its just a random prediction!

EDIT: i got a job for minimum wage! 7.50 an hour lolz ill have depends how much i work this week ill have for doubles and more mms!
No offense kingz

thats ****ing pathetic that they waste jobs on little guys like you when people try so hard for a decent job nowadays

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
okay fine how much did we say then?
$5, i want my mm's to count.

Aren't you like 12 years old? how did you get a job?
Well.....It all starts with Craigslist

Then before you know it they're personal trainers

No offense kingz

thats ****ing pathetic that they waste jobs on little guys like you when people try so hard for a decent job nowadays
Did you try the mall? I see new people working at EB games all the time

Allied

Smash Master
I have before i mean i have a job now =/ but it was annoying because for a 3-5 month period i applied everywhere and didn't get a call back or accepted (EB at the time wasn't hiring for some reason)

luckly i got a great job now but just saying some jobs i tried applying for wouldn't even pay me as much as kingz is getting

but now i get 16/hr so eat it baby(kingz reference)

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i love people on smashboards so muchhhh specialy people like kai who always has the right thing to say at the right time.(or picture) allied who is so rrandom with mood swings kimchi who posts once a year... I GOT THIS JOB WITH MY GRANDPA AND DEMANDED MINIMUM WAGE!

Allied

Smash Master
Thats good to hear. What is your place of employment if you don't mind me asking(if you do mind just ignore this)?
C+S grocery distributor

its basically a food warehouse where i operate machines to get boxes to point a to point b in the fastest way possible

its super gay tho lol
lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i love people on smashboards so muchhhh specialy people like kai who always has the right thing to say at the right time.(or picture) allied who is so rrandom with mood swings kimchi who posts once a year... I GOT THIS JOB WITH MY GRANDPA AND DEMANDED MINIMUM WAGE!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
So, just a heads up. After Alex and I spoke to the venue, the owners were generous enough to find a way to expand the space we use for regular TV's (since most of us hate the laggy big ones). They're taking two of the larger ones downstairs and now can use that space for extra tv's. So I encourage everyone who CAN to bring TV's! Especially since this one seems to be a pretty large event, the more TV's the better :)

Palpi

Smash Hero
So, just a heads up. After Alex and I spoke to the venue, the owners were generous enough to find a way to expand the space we use for regular TV's (since most of us hate the laggy big ones). They're taking two of the larger ones downstairs and now can use that space for extra tv's. So I encourage everyone who CAN to bring TV's! Especially since this one seems to be a pretty large event, the more TV's the better :)
awesome, sounds great.

I just hope I can get a ride here. The days are winding down xD

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Hey. I'm probably gonna drive here for the first time (got my license last week and it's awesome!) Just making sure, there's nothing like a parking lot right? I gotta parallel park?

Also if anybody would be up for it, we can play balanced brawl. If people haven't heard of this, click the link here:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=246327

If you are like me and don't understand everything they say about knockback and stuff here are youtube videos of it (it's on the site but I'm gonna give the links anyways)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpQkTMNLsBI&feature=channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJgfKP0kUgg&feature=channel

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
I need a partner for this. a GOOD one. I'm tired of carrying people in teams at vc's. I'm actually alot better in teams then singles. I don't think pgn is coming to this so I need a good partner.

NOT someone who is just "decent" >_>

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Last call for teams or else im not entering. :D

EDIT: kai it sounded like you said dont spend on any random things and saveup then i read it over and it dint sound any where near that :( i guess small babys cant read lol.

Zucco

Smash Master
Im fine with Toradora, you can change the name to whatever you want but I'm still using the Taiga tag.

Top Bottom