• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

Eazy23

Smash Lord
1 dollar mm challenge to any falcos at this event, I 'm using sheik.

3 dollar mm challenge to any snakes at this event vs my sheik.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Erik I'm teaming with Vex at this.

I'll friendly your sheik, unless you actually want to money match me too. (not being cocky or w/e, just cuz ya know...we're friends/crew.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
We can mm chris it doesn't matter to me. Just depends on whether u really need that 3 bucks ur gunna be giving me:)

I do wanna enter doubles though, anyone GOOD want to team?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
lmfao son i'm gonna **** your sheik's balls off, since we all know sheik is a dude.

...you suck rookie. had to say it since no one else did.

I hope someone can bring street fighter 4 to this (ps3)

10zangiefs

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
I will do my best to make this event, but I need to know how to get to the venue from Philadelphia's 30th street station. That station is the most likely way that I can get there from my school, so anyone who knows how to get to the area in NJ where the tournament is from there would be awesome.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I will do my best to make this event, but I need to know how to get to the venue from Philadelphia's 30th street station. That station is the most likely way that I can get there from my school, so anyone who knows how to get to the area in NJ where the tournament is from there would be awesome.
Get to this so I can show you who the real man of this tournament is :D

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Eazy mming Yes?? Why are my crew members money matching?? :ohwell:

I don't feel like scrolling up so all I'm going to say is that it better be for less than 5 bucks.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master

I don't feel like scrolling up so all I'm going to say is that it better be for less than 5 bucks.
The only thing more amazing would be NJ's best falco vs NJ's 2nd best Sonic for $5.....EPIC! :laugh:

_Yes!_

Smash Hero

We usually play for millions but it's only for $3 this time. idk why Eazy's being so cheap.

Didn't we Falcon ditto mm for $2 a few weeks ago? I should've made you pay me :p

Eazy23

Smash Lord
O wow, my bad, from what I thought and what I usually see keitaro do to sonics I thought the matchup was really bad vs falco.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I'm the anti-Kai. I like Battlefield and playing against Marth xD

btw this isn't lookin' too good for me atm :/

:093:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Doubles results[All of them i remember]:

1. M2K/Ally
2. Ksizzle/Shadow
3. Anti/Hunger
4. Anther/Judge
5. NoJ/Zucco
5. ADHD/Fatal
7. Bizkit/Icylight
7. Ninjalink/Wes
9. Blackanese/Teevee
9. Pierce/Snakeee
9. Inui/Atomsk
9. Kingace/???
13. Meep/Lain

Thats all i remember, Singles is starting now
Get RAAAPED Inui :D

Wow @ ADHD, just wow..... :D

Congrats on first in singles at S.N.E.S.

Beating Lain, M2K, and of course Ally in 2 sets, ****!!!!!!

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I need a doubles partner. Preferably a Luigi. (I'm talking about you Jband and Xivk) I'll partner with anybody though. I'm not picky.

And I know we all know this but WYATT IS #1!!! USA! USA!

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
im looking for a ride to this, im taking a taxi but i can't get any farther than long island, so if anyone can pick me up from pretty much anywhere on long island, i would appreciate it

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Ur gonna take 3 diffrent taxis? thats gonna come out to like 40$ you should just go with like minty and pgn.
uh, no, im gonna use a taxi to get somewhere on long island where someone (like minty) can pick me up, its an extra cost to go out of state in the taxi and would be cheaper this way than multiple taxis/ traveling from long island to NJ in one taxi

Top Bottom