• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Who wants to team with the best (and by that I mean he likes fighting MK and he's the funniest by far) Lucas in the world? He's going to take me and Atomsk since Izumi can't.

INSANELY AGRESSIVE AND HILARIOUS LUCAS WITH TONS OF SHENANIGANS! YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Tom/Fail right? I remember him from the RU weeklies. Dude was mad cool.

So my chances of going to this are now 100%, and me and vex will **** on everyone with bowser and falcon.

I ~might~ even enter singles *gasp*

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Tom/Fail right? I remember him from the RU weeklies. Dude was mad cool.

So my chances of going to this are now 100%, and me and vex will **** on everyone with bowser and falcon.

I ~might~ even enter singles *gasp*
Yup, him. He's saving Atomsk and I from missing this.

HE NEEDS A PARTNER. SOMEONE DECENT TEAM WITH HIM. HE'S AMAZING.

Zucco

Smash Master
I need a ride to this. Brandon is probably going to be off the rankings at this rate D=

Thirtyfour

Smash Journeyman
Thats the best Avi on this site Delta

Also I'll come to this (Falcon line here) if I could get a partner in advance.
I will use Falcon at some point.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Kai- $5 MM, Diddy vs. MK?

Also, anyone wanna do $1 MMs vs. my Wario/Snake/Dedede/G&W? I'm very tight on cash atm, so I don't wanna risk a lot on my secondaries. If I decline, I'm not pussying out, just being sensible with my wallet. ;)

I'll also accept serious sets for no money.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I need a ride to this. Brandon is probably going to be off the rankings at this rate D=
Get to me or Trevor on Friday night or Saturday morning and you can come with us.

On one condition.

YOU TEAM WITH THE ALMIGHTY THOM, SLAYER OF META KNIGHTS WITH LUCAS, MASTER OF OFF-THE-STAGE SHENANIGANS, AND GOD OF LULZ!

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
i might be going to this!
gotta make sure allied can go though, and i gotta talk to my mom about going to this instead of going on a trip to my sister's college.
this looks like it will be a lot of fun and i really wanna go. hopefully it all works out ^_^.

ima gonna get that m2k this time. WAHAHAHAAHHAAH

_Yes!_

Smash Hero

Also, anyone wanna do $1 MMs vs. my Wario/Snake/Dedede/G&W? I'm very tight on cash atm, so I don't wanna risk a lot on my secondaries. If I decline, I'm not pussying out, just being sensible with my wallet. ;)

I'll do one vs each :D

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Thats the best Avi on this site Delta

Also I'll come to this (Falcon line here) if I could get a partner in advance.
I will use Falcon at some point.
Aha, thanks. XD Yours is cool too.

Delta Cod may be new, but he is Amazing!! Trruuuussttt me!!
Pfft, I'm not THAT good. If Pierce goes and I play him I intend to avenge Green Ace, though. >=]

Also, are any of you available for Friendlies on Friday? I want to get some offline practice in before the tourney.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Zucco hes basically telling you if you wanna go with him you gotta waste a 10 dollar doubles entry

So basically

he will ride you for 10 dollars.

And a doubles partner who is forced upon you.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master

Sure, that sounds fine. I'll also mm your G&W with Diddy, DDD with Sonic, and Snake with Fox. I read the part about limited funds so it'll be your call which secondary ones you wanna do.

Zucco

Smash Master
Zucco hes basically telling you if you wanna go with him you gotta waste a 10 dollar doubles entry

So basically

True that. ack I dunno maaaaaaaaaan.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I am not attending.

;_;

Sorry to Kai/Zucco/anyone else I was supposed to MM since No Maps xD

:093:

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Kai: No at all the secondary ones, I have literally 0 experience in them.

Yes!: I'll do DDD vs. Snake and Wario vs. Snake, **** the ditto and GW loses like 7:3. <_<

Kimchi: Sure.

Zucco

Smash Master
I'll decide when I get there, still not sure if I'm going at this point.

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Who wants to team with the best (and by that I mean he likes fighting MK and he's the funniest by far) Lucas in the world? He's going to take me and Atomsk since Izumi can't.

INSANELY AGRESSIVE AND HILARIOUS LUCAS WITH TONS OF SHENANIGANS! YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT!
Aww hell yeah. Sounds like a fun time at the very least. :)
Get to me or Trevor on Friday night or Saturday morning and you can come with us.

On one condition.

YOU TEAM WITH THE ALMIGHTY THOM, SLAYER OF META KNIGHTS WITH LUCAS, MASTER OF OFF-THE-STAGE SHENANIGANS, AND GOD OF LULZ!
True that. ack I dunno maaaaaaaaaan.
I'll team with him if Zucco's not interested. I fit the "someone decent" bill, anyway.

And no, I won't be using Random, heh.

Inui

Banned via Warnings

So basically

Thom is first place.

you don't understand

YOU DON'T KNOW, MAN

YOU JUST DON'T KNOW HOW GOOD THOM IS

Ehh, in Tom's defense he isn't horrible. Still very lame of Inui to say something like that.
rofl, it was a joke

Little Zucchini can obviously come with us regardless.

Thom actually played with me, Izumi, and Atomsk recently in doubles matches, and he was on the winning team plenty of times.

He took dmbrandon to last hit in two tournament matches, too. :)

@Cloudfox: Ooook, I'll tell him.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Um okay so im not entering doubles since i cant find a partner and its better $ wise also ill probaly bring like 5 extra bucks for mms and if i win ill do more etc etc also i predict inui and mew2kong <----doesent that sound better? are gonna get 9th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! idk its just a random prediction!

EDIT: i got a job for minimum wage! 7.50 an hour lolz ill have depends how much i work this week ill have for doubles and more mms!

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Um okay so im not entering doubles since i cant find a partner and its better $ wise also ill probaly bring like 5 extra bucks for mms and if i win ill do more etc etc also i predict inui and mew2kong <----doesent that sound better? are gonna get 9th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! idk its just a random prediction!

EDIT: i got a job for minimum wage! 7.50 an hour lolz ill have depends how much i work this week ill have for doubles and more mms!
Good, then lets have our MM.

Top Bottom