• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
****, get ***** Keitaro!! :urg:

I now need a teammate for this since Bleachigo cheated on me with Zucco, I shoulda known!!

I play Snake and Falco in teams.

Blackwaltz, wanna team??

If not waltz then Chaos Marth?

Zucco

Smash Master
Bleachigo and I have been meaning to team since terrabite, We just never got the chance to.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Bleachigo and I have been meaning to team since terrabite, We just never got the chance to.
lol, that's not an excuse to stop teaming with someone 3 days before a tourney though.

Last time he questioned wanting to team with you over me I told him to team with you cause I didn't wanna deal with a problem like this but then he decided to stay with me cause you weren't gonna go.

Now after how good you did at S.N.E.S., and me driving you to the tourney, he decided to cheat on me again. We're never teaming again Bleachigo!! :p

So Blackwaltz lemme know if you wanna team, if not then Chaos Marth. Anyone else that thinks they are pretty good give me an offer. Got 5th @ Inui's tourney and I'm aiming for better this time :D

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
It had nothing to do with SNES. We are just good friends that is all. Also why else would I team with Zucco if we got 5th at No Maps. I'd be better off teaming with you if that was the case.

I do still think its messed up though. Take me back after this Keitaro!!!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
The tragic doubles love story continues! Will Keitaro find new love now that Zucco has come between him and bleachigo? Find out at VIRIDIAN CITY 5 HYYYYYPE

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Louise and Nagi are in front, right? I don't recognize the others and if they are all from the same anime then lol @ me, but the two up front definitely look them...

Same seiyu or something? I know she does tons of hot loli b!tches (aka tsundre chars). Rie Kugimiya ftw.

The tragic doubles love story continues! Will Keitaro find new love now that Zucco has come between him and bleachigo? Find out at VIRIDIAN CITY 5 HYYYYYPE

Zucco

Smash Master
Top left Is Aisaka Taiga from Toradora(My Favorite) top right is Shana from Shakugan no Shana. Nagi and Louise are indeed the ones on the bottom. Rie Kugimiya is too good!

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Shower ***-slapings, Lesbians, panty shots, and Shaft is animating it.

Oh, and Shaft is animating it!

Hyyyyppppeeee, Vc is going to be another chance for me to do more stuff!

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
it looks like i can't go to this now cuz allied can't pick me up anymore =/.
i don't think i can get to anything for a whiiilleee because of my brother going to college...

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
remember bring set ups so we can end b4 4am lolz. Seriously bring tvs venue fee waived + we may buy pizza for the ppl who bring them. BRING TVS DAMMIT!.

Top Bottom