• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Kai umm sorry i dont wanna sound like a ***** and not trying to back up but all i have right now is 20$ which isnt even enough for singles and doubles but ill try yo if i win where doing it for sure!

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
um sure i guess, just dont make it such a big thing, also lets do it AFTER the event. ether way its pretty obvious i dont stand a chance...
It doesn't have to be a big thing at all. Bleachigo is just making his a big thing for attention. I'd prefer to do it before the event starts during registration bc it's easier imo but either way is fine. We can have it after if you'd like.

I'm fairly certian we agreed to Diddy vs Wolf but we can change it or keep it. You lost to my Sonic in tounry with MK, and the only way Sonic can win is if you fall for the kill moves. Just learn the matchup better and you'll be fine. He only has 3 ways to kill MK legit and 2 of them require you to make a big mistake. The other is .....meh, not great but better.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
It doesn't have to be a big thing at all. Bleachigo is just making his a big thing for attention. I'd prefer to do it before the event starts during registration bc it's easier imo but either way is fine. We can have it after if you'd like.

I'm fairly certian we agreed to Diddy vs Wolf but we can change it or keep it. You lost to my Sonic in tounry with MK, and the only way Sonic can win is if you fall for the kill moves. Just learn the matchup better and you'll be fine. He only has 3 ways to kill MK legit and 2 of them require you to make a big mistake. The other is .....meh, not great but better.
ahh ok, well idk yet and too be honest that was worse than a bad day for me, so hopefully this MM will prove im better :) but yea i still need some serious work on both matchups. Idk what i wanna do with wolf/mk yet and lets do it after the even starts please :) ders a reason that i dont feel like explaining now

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
so apperantly im mm kingz night mare. ez 4 bux and i'll also mm any of his like friends or bros for there money aswell. also im mm cable,gunblade, i want to do atomsk and inui. and if any1 else wants to that be cool.

no johns also ima try my hardest to be here but today we got caught stelling my sis laptop so i dont know if we'll get to go and the day after this were also going sown to maryland so i dont know if we'll make this one for sure.

also at knight mares johns. lol what a johner i'll play that mm wit ike me going serious or zss or some1 thats not my main. i did sand bag u that 1st match tho and then i do remember ****** the last two matches.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
so apperantly im mm kingz night mare. ez 4 bux and i'll also mm any of his like friends or bros for there money aswell. also im mm cable,gunblade, i want to do atomsk and inui. and if any1 else wants to that be cool.

no johns also ima try my hardest to be here but today we got caught stelling my sis laptop so i dont know if we'll get to go and the day after this were also going sown to maryland so i dont know if we'll make this one for sure.

also at knight mares johns. lol what a johner i'll play that mm wit ike me going serious or zss or some1 thats not my main. i did sand bag u that 1st match tho and then i do remember ****** the last two matches.
Falcon vs Ganon $20 :D

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
ur gunna **** me. i'll do it for a doller. lol u can by like 4 loly pops

how bout are main mm

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
lmaoooooo just another arrogant new smasher does anybody hear* this moron? hes like what a johner i mean i sandbagged the first match but ill make the same john as you did and say your a johner... btw the last 2 matches got down to the last hit you ****ing idiot. It would help alot if you could speak english tho because you type like a ****ing blind kids first typing lesson.

EDIT: bleachigo you better get this ******* straight before he ends up like i did.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Okay fine hes still an idiot for saying that tho. the thing that actually got me pissed was he was like omg ez money... BTW none of this has anything towards you unless you try and flame me for flaming your bro
:laugh: seriously tho i dont want you to take it that way.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
Kingz night mare are you serious??? Your the most arrogant smasher Ive seen in my entire life, every single day i have to hear about how "good" you are and how good your gonna place your next tournament. well guess what you never place good, ever, so if your gonna keep going around SWF acting cocky and ****, you better stop getting last place. Also a lot of the time you brag are based of WIFI matches, so go back to allisbrawl chat and flame(embarrass) yourself there. Oh and if you haven't noticed your a disgrace to our family and this town. So take your self-centered, ignorant, arrogant, cocky little autistic self and shape up, or ill do it for you. Btw take that shirt off, it disgusts me.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
kingz-night-mare, did you know that people typically team with people around their skill level and/or good friends?

Uh oh, things don't look so well for you... >_>;
Kingz night mare are you serious??? Your the most arrogant smasher Ive seen in my entire life, every single day i have to hear about how "good" you are and how good your gonna place your next tournament. well guess what you never place good, ever, so if your gonna keep going around SWF acting cocky and ****, you better stop getting last place. Also a lot of the time you brag are based of WIFI matches, so go back to allisbrawl chat and flame(embarrass) yourself there. Oh and if you haven't noticed your a disgrace to our family and this town. So take your self-centered, ignorant, arrogant, cocky little autistic self and shape up, or ill do it for you. Btw take that shirt off, it disgusts me.
*sigh* this kid flamed me for a shirt im wearing lol wait hold up im the wi-fi king here huh? lmao http://allisbrawl.com/ladder/player.aspx?id=27475 not only this he had another account on this where he played like 25 matches... And i never brag and say how good im placing next tournament that was a stupid a$s lie he needs to grow up a bit ooo and you crossed a line he called me autistic which im not but he meant it in a bad way against me so all the autistic smashers dont be afraid to flame him also. Im a disgrace to this town? rofl and to this family? ughh ur truly an idiot i hope you try and flame be back it gets fun after a while. :laugh:

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
He isn't 'new' he just recently came back after 7 months. He already destroyed his reputation a while back anyway.
Kingz is ready to rumble O_0

Ikon I will also mm you. $5 though, is that ok?

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Kai we have a 5 dollar mm correct?
Anyone else want to mm me at viridian?

Also, chris who are you teaming with at this?

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Just regular tournament rules.
If you want a char specific mm you can make a suggestion though.
I will do marth vs diddy, mk vs diddy. Mk vs sonic, maybe marth vs sonic.

We can do 1 dollar mms for diff matchups if you want like tl vs diddy, dk vs sonic etc.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Just regular tournament rules.
If you want a char specific mm you can make a suggestion though.
I will do marth vs diddy, mk vs diddy. Mk vs sonic, maybe marth vs sonic.

We can do 1 dollar mms for diff matchups if you want like tl vs diddy, dk vs sonic etc.
I'm up for the $5 one with Mk/dids, mk/sonic, and Marth/dids. I'll do the 2 $1 mm's you mentioned in addition as well, or a regular. It's up to you sir, just not sonic/marth

Top Bottom