• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Hey, hey...don't blame bubble tea, blame the way your local mall made it. I've had ****ty tasting bubble tea before.

Andddddddd I'm not sure about you knowing the way semen tastes D;

And...strawberry is far superior.

:3
Dude, his local mall is the Garden State Plaza. I doubt they'd make it ****ty there.

Maybe he doesn't like it. :O

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Mango was disgusting maybe ill try it again i just need to know what flavors.... Doom you've been to garden state plaza? and lol @ the semen its the only thing i could think of..

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Mango was disgusting maybe ill try it again i just need to know what flavors.... Doom you've been to garden state plaza? and lol @ the semen its the only thing i could think of..
Lol, look at my location. My dad lives three blocks away from it. Know the ShopRite behind the AMC theater? Yeah, that's Rochelle Park ShopRite. Takes me five minutes to walk there. Of course I've been there. I'm in Rochelle Park a lot to see my girlfriend, who lives in your town (and whose aunt lives right behind the library, which I know is really close to you). I think we've been over this more than once.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
lol at alex it just popped in to my head plus one of my annoying friends has jizzed in my pants as his ringtone ._. so its kinda stuck in my head.. and doom no we havent you just said your pops lives in fairlawn.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
kingz-night-mare, did you know that people typically team with people around their skill level and/or good friends?

Uh oh, things don't look so well for you... >_>;

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
ikon i would flame you but im too lazy and on the other hand someone would flame me for flaming you etc etc Teams anyone!!!!?
My bro sandbagged you game 1, and btw he'd wreck cheese.

And if he couldn't for whatever godforsaken reason, I'd challenge both of yous for double the amount.

I'm kinda partnerless too. Both Keitaro and Zucco might not be going...ughughugh. My fellow Falco and my favorite buddy aren't [pending] coming!!

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
kingz-night-mare, did you know that people typically team with people around their skill level and/or good friends?

Uh oh, things don't look so well for you... >_>;
no point in argueing

EDIT: btw bleachigo i was sandbagging like hell i had a bad headache and i was mad hot..Ill MM him hereto prove it ;)

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
lmao, you had no reason to sandbag! I had specifiaclly told my brother to take you easy, I watched and you won. Then he tried I guess (since I left after that) and won the set. No one sandbags after losing in tournament, especially no one like you. I'm a kid, just like you and I know we can't stand losing.

(But practice, you might be able to beat him. I did have doubts remember :))

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
lmao, you had no reason to sandbag! I had specifiaclly told my brother to take you easy, I watched and you won. Then he tried I guess (since I left after that) and won the set. No one sandbags after losing in tournament, especially no one like you. I'm a kid, just like you and I know we can't stand losing.

(But practice, you might be able to beat him. I did have doubts remember :))
****! whenever you post I think it's Inui!

*sigh* i had a bad headache i couldent stand thinking >.> no johns tho ill just MM him he really did get lucky...
ight it's official, kingz vs iKon at Viridian.

No johns and no backing down <3

Get hypedd

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I actually still have a lot of $5 mm's planned to do due to having no time at No Maps. Xzax, Kelvin, Allied, Cam, Blue, BigM, Bleachigo, Zucco, Kingz, and Vampiro are you all going to this? We have matches to play.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
@Kai - I'll most likely be going, not guaranteed yet though.

:093:

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
****! whenever you post I think it's Inui!

ight it's official, kingz vs iKon at Viridian.

No johns and no backing down <3

Get hypedd
Word yo, I trick myself too. I'm so used to having a anime picture or something. Also HYPE on iKon vs Kingz!!

And Kai sure thing man!! (Though I honestly don't think I'll have money for it, unless I don't find a partner.)

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
@Kai - I'll most likely be going, not guaranteed yet though.

:093:
No worries sir. Just trying to get a good idea of what I can get done there.

And Kai sure thing man!! (Though I honestly don't think I'll have money for it, unless I don't find a partner.)
......lame.The hell with 2v2. You better win some money if you do enter though :)

Sooooooo your stupid mm with ikon that was just formed takes priority over something we discussed almost a month ago? Not cool small child :(

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Hold on Dotcom, I might not have enough money. I only have 19$ to my name. I somehow am hoping to stretch that into more so I can mm you. If I can beat Kai sure, if not then no. I are poor boy.

I mean I could be a ******** and just mm without the money, but I'm not feeling confident against you.

Edit:
@Cyan there is a crapload of people I'd bet on him on. But does bad on anyone who is not me. Plus random/random mm between two people who aren't really well known + annoying is sure to be hawt!

(My brother honestly lacks exp. against everything that isn't Falco/Snake/MK. He has mad potential, but never gets to get good. Hopefully him joining RA gets him to want to go to more places/get better. He can beat my Falco with ZSS, MK, Snake, Marth, Diddy, DDD, and anything he try's to learn.)

Also he trains a lot in doubles with ZB, so I'm hoping to make him my static (thanks Zucco) doubles partner. He is MUCH better in doubles than in singles. He just has very specific combiniations unfortunatley. I'm trying to see if I can find something that works, that is why I picked up MK/Snake in doubles.

Maybe he can get good, with more practice. [Though honestly he told me he wants to quit...since he thinks everyone is on a different level than him. It'll be easier for me to go places without him though.]

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
It's more funny when you're an arrogant ****

I was hoping you'd respond with something you'd spend my money on. Like a $5 sub or something XD

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Kai you will have -5$ for that card, you better start working overtime. Them yugioh cards ain't going to buy themselves now are they.

P.S.

You can't beat me. I'm too legendary!

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Cyber Valley is so broken lol
He's amazing for sure but only for speed. It's not like he gives card advantage. I need 2 and I don't spend money on cardboard :(. I need the money of others....unless I win one :)

Edit- The card is $10 at it's cheapest. Don't worry, Kingz's money will help yours. Certainly you don't expect me to spend my own on something like this XD

Top Bottom