• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I don't understand why people say "I can't believe I'm gonna say this" or stuff like that before agreeing with me since I am almost always right... You'd think you'd usually want to be right. Oh well.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
I don't understand why people say "I can't believe I'm gonna say this" or stuff like that before agreeing with me since I am almost always right... You'd think you'd usually want to be right. Oh well.
Lol oh relax Inui, you should know I'm just kidding ^.^

I do acknowledge that you're right about like 90% of the things you say.
Maybe more...

jbandrew

Smash Lord
Guys, just a question. Is this going to be LIVESTREAMED or at least recorded?? This tournament is the last of the summer and is sure to be amazing so I'm sure alot of people would like it to be. Whatdyu guys think, think you could make livestream happen? :)

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I'm not sure there was ever a time it wasn't livestreamed/recorded, so the answer would be yes. :)

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Only way I would be able to go there is if I don't miss any school in between cuz im already missing like 2-3 days of school for snes..and if i can come up with a great lie to tell my parents..lolol

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Definitely school over brawl hobbies are fun but do not ever let them mess up your real life you will end up like certain ppl who do not even have GED's cause they game so much...really sad :(

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
well if we leave friday morning after i get out of school and return sunday night then i'll be good for this unless my parents don't want me going.

btw im not missing anymore school for tournies after snes. im going to snes for more of the fun than the tourney..

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
whats GED's?

anyone good wanna team?
General Educational Development (or GED) tests are a group of five subject tests which (when passed) certifies that the taker has American or Canadian high school-level academic skills. To pass the GED Tests and earn a GED credential, test takers must score higher than 40 percent of graduating high school seniors nationwide. Some jurisdictions require that students pass additional tests, such as an English proficiency exam or civics test.
The GED is sometimes referred to as a "General Equivalency Diploma" or "General Education(al) Diploma", or as recipient Chris Rock refers to his "Good Enough Diploma"[citation needed]. The American Council on Education is the sole developer for the GED test. The test is always taken in person and never available online.[1] Jurisdictions award a "Certificate of General Educational Development" or similarly titled credential to persons who meet the passing score requirements.
Only individuals who have not earned a high school diploma may take the GED tests. The tests were originally created to help veterans after World War II return to civilian life. Common reasons for GED recipients not having received a high school diploma include immigration to the United States or Canada, homeschooling, and leaving high school early due to a lack of interest, the inability to pass required courses, mandatory achievement tests, the need to work, personal problems, etc.
There was also a college-level GED test for those persons who had satisfied all the requirements for such testing. One agency that the test was offered through was the DANTES testing program. The college-level GED was discontinued.
More than 15 million people have received a GED credential since the program began. One in every seven Americans with high school credentials received the GED, as well as one in 20 college students. Seventy percent of GED recipients complete at least the 10th grade before leaving school, and the same number are over the age of 19, with the average age being 24.[citation needed]

Top Bottom