• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I got your PM :) unfortunately I just don't have time for it. I'm really sorry! I have a lot of other artwork I'm trying to get done, plussss i'm making better versions/newer stuff to sell at SNES.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Yeaaaaaaaaaaa bubble tea!! :D :D I think I'll wear my bubble tea shirt when Viridian happens XD

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Haha I def. will! XD

****, I wanna change my title to "Bubble tea<3!" I gotta bother someone for that XD

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Are you supposed to eat the berries in the bubble tea? because i didn't lol

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Are you supposed to eat the berries in the bubble tea? because i didn't lol
You may be godly at Brawl, but you my good sir fail at the art of drinking Bubble Tea.

it's milk tea with different flavors i think. it's pretty good
That is probably the biggest understatment of the century...

Drinking Bubble Tea is like horseback riding into the eye of a hurricane!
Like watching the miracle of child birth!
It fills you with emotions that I can't even begin to explain with words :cry:

It's so beautiful...

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Healthhhhhhhh reasons...that's what the sign said. Although I'm SO inclined to believe that it was the BBQ place attached to it that was the reason *prays* =/ so sad...I had to go to Saint Alps (HAB knows what I'm talking about) instead when i went to take my friends there. Imagine how crappy that looked >_> I was like uhhhhhhh...

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
That's so weird, a BBQ place attached to a Bubble Tea place...
It's clearly not a match made in heaven, not at all >.<

Saint Alps?
Alllllll the way in New York?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
LOL! Ya! You need to come to the city more often, there's always yummy bubble tea places. St. Alps is a pretty good bubble tea place, I used to go there before I started going to TKettle *sad* but the one thing St. Alps had over any bubble tea place, was that they made THE best Taro milk tea...ever! XD

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
I really do, I wish I could go to Gauntlet this weekend =/
Well I can, but I need a ride and it might be a tad bit late at this point >.<

Poor TKettle =[
Somehow I'll get my Bubble Tea..., somehow...

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
i wouldn't count fatal out. i think he may be able to take a match off of m2k.
his playstyle is very different from the other snakes, he might take m2k by surprise.

anyways, with m2k coming, there is hardly any chance at profiting... and i can't really afford to pay for this without a good chance of winning some money >_<.
think i'll stop looking for a ride -____-
m2k I don't mind if you team with Inui. However, I need a new partner for this if m2k goes. Preferably Snake, MK, G&W, DK, or Wario.

~-Pierce->
Moron. Speak not of which you know nothing.

I am moving out of my home at the end of this month. I can't work during college semesters. Tournaments will be my only source of income.

Get it yet?

I can't afford to lose money at them.

With Atomsk teaming with Fatal and Mew2King entering both singles and teams, I can't make anything or even break even.
Wow M2K, you're a d!ck XD

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Noooooo T-Kettle!

Goddammit, Cris, that sucks.

However, you could make the trip down by Elizabeth Center and go to what I've dubbed "The New T-Kettle"

It's called Quickly, and they taste alot like T-Kettle but is actually cheaper.

EDIT: Are you sure this wasn't a temporary thing? Remember that day back earlier this year when I thought the world was going to collapse on itself because T-Kettle was condemned, only to find out they opened back up the next day?

jbandrew

Smash Lord
I WANNA BE THE VERY BESTT... LIKE NO ONE EVER WASSS.... TO TRAIN THEM IS MY REAL TEST... TO MAIN THEM IS MY CAUSSSEEE. I WILL TRAVEL... ACROSS THE STREET, AND ENTER THAT VENUE..... I WILL OWN WITH VARIOUS CHARACTERS... uhh somethin somethin BR-AWL! YEA I'm gonna be the best Various main. Watch out NinjaLink.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
Okay so I'm pretty much facing a dilemma here. I have a football game that day, and I'm not sure what time that starts ends. Around what time do you think singles will start, so I can attempt to make an appearance?

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Guess who's back. For those of you who remember HoMaLoN, He's gonna make a reappearance and after this he might quit for a 1yr due to medical reasons. Hope to see you all the 29th.

@Alex: Its been a while.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
hmm...I'll most likely be here.

:093:

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Noooooo T-Kettle!

Goddammit, Cris, that sucks.

However, you could make the trip down by Elizabeth Center and go to what I've dubbed "The New T-Kettle"

It's called Quickly, and they taste alot like T-Kettle but is actually cheaper.

EDIT: Are you sure this wasn't a temporary thing? Remember that day back earlier this year when I thought the world was going to collapse on itself because T-Kettle was condemned, only to find out they opened back up the next day?
Where's the other place you're talking about?

I'm unsure if it's temp, but there was a huge sign on the window that said "closed due to health/mental hygiene" yeah...pretty scary stuff. I guess bubble tea was making people CRAZYYY or somethin LOL.

@kingz: lol we're not married. At least not yet xD

Top Bottom