• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
wow I don't even know if I'm going don't be a bunch of ****ing ******* just go
Considering I just told Pierce I was teaming with you after you gauranteed me you'd be going if you didn't get the TV at SNES which Alex Strife told you wasn't happening...

I hope you're confirmed for this.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
HOLY SH*T BRINGING SHUGOGOGOGO!?!?!?!? I love shugo lmao, PLEASE bring him we will be buggin out and junk.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I really want to come to this now.

Alex I really hope you lower the prices. It looks like everyone is just greedy for money these days...

and lmao on Seph and KNM in a team.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Bah, Inui it's kinda going to go bad if people come only for money. Sooner or later there won't be anyone coming to events anymore.

@knm
Seph teaming with you! He too gewd fo tat!

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
You only contribute 10$ for the pot though, imagine 10-15 people doing that on a monthly basis though. Eventually things will get smaller, then we'd be bad like Ohio or something.

"pro is coming omg, I do want to go becuase I don't want to lose money omg"

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Really now, Sergio...you are being silly. I literally do have to be concerned about money. I'm vocal about it. Not everyone is in my position.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
*sigh* lol no need to argue about this just gonna leave it at my specialty is dubz and i can handle teaming with most and do good but we can leave it at that. Also seph is better on singles imo.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Really now, Sergio...you are being silly. I literally do have to be concerned about money. I'm vocal about it. Not everyone is in my position.
Nope, some are even worse off.

Everyone should watch and be concerned about their finances. It's a foolish move if people aren't. There is a limit though imo. I don't think paying about $30 for food, gas to travel, and entrance fee a week is too bad.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Nope, some are even worse off.

Everyone should watch and be concerned about their finances. It's a foolish move if people aren't. There is a limit though imo. I don't think paying about $30 for food, gas to travel, and entrance fee a week is too bad.
It would cost me at least $50 to attend this event and then I might lose $30 to Nick (like a 30% chance, I think) and I need to give Alex $50 for my laptop back.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Well I thought about this a lot and well. This is the last VC for a while. So ya no joking I want to take a bit of a break for a bit I cannot stand and read crap that I read and not realize how utterly pathetic it is for people and money issues. This is not directed at one person but everyone really. I had a job since I was 15 years old off the books and 18 years old through college because I apply myself and realized that if I wanted things I needed to make money. Not to mention I was a top Halo pro and played many other games. It really is a matter of time management and priorities. Games, imo, are not a priority to real life and I learned to put that down and realize that its more important to work and get an education ( which some people QUIT school for gaming...morons ).

@Inui - I am not quitting because of what you wrote. If that is your life then that is something I think you should keep doing but I cannot act like it is not logical to stay that way when other things are more important. A few people have weekend jobs and those people get to pick certain weekends off for specific tournaments. This is not to mentioned it is guaranteed money when you work not based on if certain people come.

To everyone I encourage you to attend this last VC for a bit and have a good time. I am not quitting I am just getting to that "annoyed" stage where people are annoying me for stupid things and I think thats when I need a little break to just be me not Alex Strife Great TO.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
Okay Alex Strife, sorry for making you feel this way if I had anything to do with it. But I think it's good that you take a break anyway. You deserve it :)

Top Bottom