• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Bleachigo, If you lower the tournaments price then people will stop trying as hard. If singles was a 5 dollar entry i might as well go all diddy because im working on getting mine good.

It's just like saying "WHY ISN'T GAMEUNICON HAS A 10 DOLLAR ENTRY" because it lowers the competitive level by a little bit.

/Anti logic.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Bleachigo, If you lower the tournaments price then people will stop trying as hard. If singles was a 5 dollar entry i might as well go all diddy because im working on getting mine good.

It's just like saying "WHY ISN'T GAMEUNICON HAS A 10 DOLLAR ENTRY" because it lowers the competitive level by a little bit.

/Anti logic.

How...scientific! Very good!

Shadow 111

Smash Lord

/Anti logic.
lmfao, you better have said "WHY ISN'T GAMEUNICON HAS 10 DOLLAR ENTRY" to make fun of the people who would suggest that. if it was a typo, i'm gonna be MAD!
:laugh:

ANTi_

Smash Hero
lmfao, you better have said "WHY ISN'T GAMEUNICON HAS 10 DOLLAR ENTRY" to make fun of the people who would suggest that. if it was a typo, i'm gonna be MAD!
:laugh:
lolol nahh some people talk like that on the internet though.

JFox

Smash Hero
lightxdream- imo change that **** under your name. is too dark peachy, and isnt you. People like humbleness as a quality, thats flashy and stupid. No one thinks of you as a good tourney host just cuz you write it under your name, people know you are a good tourney host by word of mouth and personal experience.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
lightxdream- imo change that **** under your name. is too dark peachy, and isnt you. People like humbleness as a quality, thats flashy and stupid. No one thinks of you as a good tourney host just cuz you write it under your name, people know you are a good tourney host by word of mouth and personal experience.

I did it as a joke really.

I always thought of myself as a hero. Hero of light....hope...all that cheesy stuff its not like I AM A HERO...its just not serious.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
they just explained it!
you have to become a premium member! -__-
How to you become one?

/Anti logic.

How...scientific! Very good!
Better not be sarcasm negro.:mad:
ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL that was the funniest smashboards convo ever!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
All,

Stop *****ing about money. If it's too expensive to come to this event for you, don't come. Also don't complain. If you only care about winning money, no one cares. Does anyone actually play this game for pride/fact of winning? I wonder.

Jfaxsh (Chris Kim style) said dark peachy lol.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You watch fox news and believe what Bill and Hannity have to say. I'd hardly call that educated.

I don't vote though. Oh well
I'm sorry, but I also watch balanced stuff like On the Record, Fox Report, and Special Report. I also read Time Magazine, which is super liberal.

You don't vote...so why are you debating at all? Why voice your political opinions at all? In the end, it doesn't matter, since you put none of it into practice. Your opinion is moot.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I think the thread said for three months? Maybe I read it wrong LOL. NVM I found out Alex gave me the pink name, yay! I'm sooooooooo girly now rofl.

Edit: The pink name lasts a month.

Top Bottom