• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
seriously tho, if i somehow get good grades which i need like 2 bs cuz i get 20$ for each, den ill team with him. he doesn't look bad.

ikon do u accept this "maybe" offer?

Acedude55

Smash Ace
Uhhhhh I'm still coming to this but

1. :| Its ****in gang initiation month
2. I don't wanna die for bawrl

D:

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
um when is doubles starting bcuz i ant to do it but i have confirmation class and that ends at 1 o clock and i'l be there at the least 1 15 so wood i still be ablle to join. if not its cool and i can use that mone for ritas. if i can dew doubls then any1 wanna team. im really good at doubles and i main snake. wants to team with some1 who uses high tier.

I kon.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Uhhhhh I'm still coming to this but

1. :| Its ****in gang initiation month
2. I don't wanna die for bawrl

D:
Hi, I'm 25. I've lived in Jersey City my whole life (same house n' all two blocks from the venue). I'm still alive all these years. You aint gonna die son. :bee:

Alsooooooo doubles is starting at 12:30/1pm

Acedude55

Smash Ace
Hi, I'm 25. I've lived in Jersey City my whole life (same house n' all two blocks from the venue). I'm still alive all these years. You aint gonna die son. :bee:

Alsooooooo doubles is starting at 12:30/1pm
Somehow I trust you ._.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
What? How can you hate iKon? He's a really nice person, despite being an arrogant kid on the boards.

...just like you and your brother.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Wrong. He was just as arrogant an annoying to me in real life. Also our first mk ditto set all he did was john about sandbagging the entire match. So annoying, theres more i dont feel like typing it though.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Doom is that was sarcasm which it sounded like he was stupid to me also i remember something he said.

"why did they match me up with him first round? am i that good *snarls* o wait i know why."

I dont really know what he meant by the last sentence but w.e. Btw his snake was so weird never seen anything like it.

Max Ketchum

Thats because it was true, he underestimated KNM (Thats his fualt). Also you free tomorrow? I want to practice with your MK; I feel rusty again.

(Was the semi colon used properly?)
Yeah, I'm free. I have no idea how we'd meet up though, my dad's kinda been a ******* lately and won't let me go to a friend's house if I'm over by him.

No, you did not use it properly (I think...).

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
My random sucess in doubles is chemistry.

I do good with Keitaro and Minty, but I was terrible with Zucchini. (But Zucchini and I are *****z, we will **** soon!)

I'd go to yours, but you know my parents... :(

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Thats because it was true, he underestimated KNM (Thats his fualt). Also you free tomorrow? I want to practice with your MK; I feel rusty again.

(Was the semi colon used properly?)
Wait ur saying he underistamated me. But at the beggining you said it was true so it sounded like you where saying im bad, but not as bad as he thought i was. :mad:
everybody underistamates me until i play them nobody expects an 12 year old to do good they just dont. DONT GET THE WRONG IDEA IDC ABOUT WHAT age i am i try to be as good as everybody else is i hope to win money someday off this game :laugh:

Max Ketchum

LOL <3 Kai

Oh wait, this is hateful time...

kai i h8 u mm me 4 330000 dolerz how dare u say ur beter than me

Top Bottom