• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Brawl Power Rankings (VERSION TEN) Updated LAST YEAR LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
We live on opposite sides of the country lol.

Also if I wanna team with someone sexy if there's a tournament..hell even if there isn't I LOVE teams. I almost always take top 3 in my region in doubles. I just wanna see if an American + Aussie can take down Attila and Tibs :bee:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Oh, I might have some pretty big news for you guys.

It all depends on what Attila says to my proposal. I have some magical things planned for the next year.

tibs7

Smash Champion
Hey TC, welcome to the thread :) this is such exciting news!!! cant wait to play you <3
ohhh...and no one can actually beat us in teams...like no one ;)

Splice

Smash Hero
I wrapped the newspaper around my head
So I'd look like I was DEEP
I said some mumbo jumbo's then
I told him he was falling ASLEEEEP
I Robbed his rings, and Pocket watch
And everything else AROUND!
I had that sucker hypnotized
He couldn't even make a SOUND

I proceeded to tell him his future then... While he was hanging around I SAID
THE PRICE OF MEAT HAS JUST GONE UP AND YOUR OLD LADY HAS JUST GONE DOWN

I UPDATED THE POWER RANKINGS ON THE FIRST PAGE GO CHECK IT OUT
OR SCROLL DOWN SOME MORE

LOL

Splice

Smash Hero
someone might be interested in this

Not gonna put it in OP because it'd clutter also it's totally unnecessary, I just wanted to see if Earl or Tibs had been 2nd for more PR's. These are the last 5 PRs starting from when I was in the panel, I cbf look for even older ones

Jamwa

Smash Champion
No hm? all the sad
btw sebs saying he quit brawl, but maybe hell come back since he in pr
its probably one of his many frequent but fleeting phases
his into sc2 atm coz he got into masters....

in us server

so it doesnt count

mario luigi peach bowser

Splice

Smash Hero
I'd rather be doing sc2 anyway. Tell him to get round to dota 2 sometime though yeah?
Or I might join him in sc2 after I get Heart of Swarm + a lot of time to play to get good at actual RTS again (unlike DotA which is like point-and-click adventure starring Lycan and CK)

Also, Jamwa, some of the jumbled nonsense-thinking that I did when I decided not to make honourable mentions was "HM's seperate people into a DIFFERENT category which makes them seem like they are MORE distant from the people actually on the PR, whereas they're actually hanging out amongst the rest of the people on the PR they are just cropped out of sight" which can also be translated into 'You're pretty much on the PR already you just need to do something about it so that you're actually on the PR and it's justifiable'. That's my reasoning, have fun

link zelda ganondorf toon link

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
it's alright jamwa you're in my heart's HMs
along with mozart
and STEVE
and leisha
and dekar
and me
we have a lot of HMs

better to be here than be dishonourable like tibs

Jamwa

Smash Champion
Ok i understand
I didnt want to have to beat tibs again :p but if u insist
d43n zelda lucas lyfe. we should team next monthly AND YOU CAN HEAL ME OMG IT WILL BE AMAZIN
Seb and eye are waiting for dota 2 to be free, until then we casually play dota 1.

fox falco woof random

Splice

Smash Hero
holy **** Dean cheers for doing that

Where'd you find the PR for 1-4 and what was 6.1? I don't remember that

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
I think I just foraged around this thread/the panel one day incase I ever wanted to see the history of our scrub scene. We updated version 6 after one tournament iirc just to swap tibor and earl.

Splice

Smash Hero
no-one posted any of the results from the first four PRs in this thread, they were only updated in the OP.
Perhaps you found it in the old VIC Panel Discussion I guess

Nice work :)

Jamwa

Smash Champion
Jamwa's going overboard with Danza's sig
no1 can go overbowrd with danzs cig its te bess cig evar jeesus chr1st
MM ME

dekar i challenge you to project m
if i lose ill give you a chocolate milk
if i win im gna have my chocolate milk

ryuka purin ekans waddle

Ledge_g2

Smash Ace
I want to be excluded in the pr rankings!

I can think of numerous arguments against my position change but due to uni starting up, I now cbf arguing for it. If one loss against anyone lower than me for the whole year is all it takes to drop, then I disagree with what the pr currently stands for and wish to not be included in it *note - I'm not starting an argument, just giving a taste of the reasoning for my decision to be excluded*. I don't want to be publicly judged by people who don't even know what characters I use..

Splice

Smash Hero
You were never that far above Jei in the PR. You use Metaknight and Diddy Kong and what's easier to tell is who you beat and whose beaten you in tournaments.

If you think it's a problem that Jei is higher than you, than you even if you still are a tiny bit better and we don't realise it, you haven't proved yourself to a level where you have a right to complain. Any decent person would attempt to improve to a level of skill where they are easily distinguishable from Jei so there is no need to discuss the rankings.

You say "one loss against me" is all we've used to discuss it, but not only did we get more than that from the last tournament, but also you were never REALLY above Jei to begin with. It was always discussed, every PR, but you never improved to a level where you could prove your position and you still haven't, and instead of being inspired to, you complain when we give the other guy ago.
This is intensely selfish with an air of sloth about it.

I will leave you on the PR for the purpose of others, I don't feel you deserve any favours.

Ledge_g2

Smash Ace
Your logic is why I will not be apart of the pr, it is not up to my standards. Also I don't believe you have a say whether I stay on.
I'm not selfish, I'm just not going to let myself be apart of this. It's more assertive than anything. There are plenty of arguments against my position change and the fact you can't see that just proves my point. For example I haven't even had a chance to play against anyone who Jei has taken games off in the last 3 months or so, I've been losing to earl and Attila every tourney. So much for the chance to prove myself.

Edit: Thats not my only reason for wanting to be taken off either.
This whole pr thing seems to be all about authority with you these days billy.
I also don't want to have to worry so much about a singular loss. Even if you change your mind and switch us back I still don't want to be apart of it. I'm hardly even on the boards anyway.
I should be able to voice my oppinion and make my decision without authority like insults from you. K thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom