• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Brawl Power Rankings (VERSION TEN) Updated LAST YEAR LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jader7777

Smash Rookie
I don't understand what this thread is about so,

When's the next Brawl tournament in Melbourne? I find Smash Boards disorientating and messy. PM me if need be.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Heya Jadder.

Take a gander over here: http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=252

As you can see, this has all the tournaments listed. Threads are marked with Brawl, Melee or Brawl & Melee and in every thread title there's a state in closed brackets. For Victoria, it seems the newest thread was [VIC] 2012 Couch Warriors - 31st March @ Solei Bar & Lounge, Moonee Ponds (I'm assuming that you don't want to go to Splice's meetup).

Link to thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=319062

Of course, that's an old tournament, but it's fairly simple to find tournament threads here when people put them in the right forums.

Makes me wonder why Australia doesn't use console tournament listings actually.

Have fun Jadder-dude!

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So I have the opportunity to visit this region of Austrailia. My state is boring sometimes. Thinking about popping out here for a few weeks.

ZTD | TECHnology

I would be smack dab in Melbourne. The specific time has not been figured out time. I am looking into August after my finals. I've always wanted to travel out of the continent. Just didn't think the first real chance I would have would be Austraila. But yoooo I'm all for it. I want to be shown a good time ;)

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Well Dean's from Melbourne, so he can show you a good time, I'm sure. :troll:

If a tournament is planned around that time, I'll try make a trip down to Melbourne.

ZTD | TECHnology

Oh baby that :dedede: on :dedede: action. Sounds hot.

And mannnn if there was a tournament magically scheduled then, I would **** a brick. I wanna play against Victoria's best!

I especially want to play with Attila.

Also: LMAO at the youtube version of the PR. I died.

ZTD | TECHnology

I love the Snake/D3 MU though, it's probably my most known one next to MK. I could do that for ages lmao.

We're gonna have fun ;)

When details and my schedule have been set in stone you guys will know. I'll probably hit up Attila first and then go from there since he's also conveniently in Melbourne.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
weird thread choice but ok
if you haven't been told, melb scene is by far the biggest, both games
jei, the melb TO probs jackin off to this thread already. we have monthly tournies, but if the tourney date didn't match up with when you're here im sure an additional special tourney would be arranged, with interstate attendance warranted (if interstaters are keen... who are you again? lol)
plenty to do in melb... probs also worth a quick trip up to syd also
if CAOTIC is keen he might write your itinerary for the ultimate aus experience

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
cao is the best person to talk to about having a good time. most of here are pretty boring.

if you came a month later, you might be around for the biggest major of the year, which is normally scheduled around the end of september.

otherwise... i dunno. we could have one of the those monthlies that becomes really big (like summersmash seems to, or dekars tourneys).

but yes, we'll show you a good time.

ZTD | TECHnology

Sweetness.

As far as who I am, I'll give you the quick version since you asked.

They call me Tech_Chase. Well known (I lol at this) D3 main from Detroit. I'm one of the authorities on the fat penguin lol. I've been around, went to APEX 2012 etc. My goal for 2012 was to check out more scenes across the world. I have many places I want to hit up so I figure this would be a good start. I've been interested in the Aussie scene for quite sometime. I've chatted with Attila and Dean a bit and looked at your top players for quite sometime. I have an opportunity to actually make this happen this summer so I figure might as well go for it. And I'm starting to improve pretty steadily now so hell..why not see how I stack up to international players. Plus I could probably learn a lot over there.

And I just love to travel. I want the most ballin' experience I can when I'm over there. Smash, chilling, drinking, touring all that stuff. I wanna have an experience I will never forget.

And that's about it. lol

EDIT: Oh? My birthday is in late September lol.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Late September is the best time to have a birthday.

But yeah whatever date you're here I'm sure we can cook up some kind of tourney.
Looking forward to your visit.

@Dekar: you know I only jack off to your threads. Don't be silly.

:phone:

Splice

Smash Hero
Exciting!
If Cao is in Australia at that time (i'm pretty sure he will be) then there will surely be good times.

Whether we have a tournament or not we should have a smash meet which should be really easy to organise (At Attila's? Deans? Not my house?) and get lot's of smashin' in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom