• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Brawl Power Rankings (VERSION TEN) Updated LAST YEAR LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
We do seem to have this argument ever since I joined the panel... I don't think we'll ever quite see eye-to-eye on it.
I don't think tiers for the whole list is necessary since it's only one position we're struggling with. How about =6th?

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
I dunno, I guess if you really want me above you on the PR I can agree that I'm better so long as there's no LGL....
If we don't come to some kind of conclusion then =6th will have to do.

Splice

Smash Hero
For this PR I am going to do a drawing.

For the PR after BaM though,
Please try to find 1-3 short awesome play clips of yourself that you have recorded, and upload them or their matches to youtube and notify my when they take place. OR if the vid is already up, notify me of the combos. Notify me through PM.

For the PR after BaM2K11, I want to make a small community combo video, about 3-4 minutes in length, to be the PR. I know cool right? Coz im **** at video editing and dont have the technology for it, I'll be going to a friends house to do this so it will take awhile before it's done. (or you know, Dekar could do it with ease... just saying)

P.S : this is a copy-paste from the VIC couchwarriors thread.

Bye again.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
We can post said order now but wouldnt you all prefer seeing the order for the first time through a splice-made image?

:phone:

Splice

Smash Hero
it's not really a pretty picture. You are ugly people. Nothing i could do :X

It will be done tonight, and i may get a chance to upload it tonight too
Otherwise ill upload tomorrow around 3pm.

Also, In advance...
@Jei, Dekar and Toshi

I apologize for your faces and the way you are portrayed in this image.
I mean the drawing of Toshi is awesome imo, it just doesn't look like Toshi. (lol no-one really looks like the actual person except tibs)
I shouldve drawn Joey instead, could easily make that jawline recognizable.

Splice

Smash Hero
K so like i said the image is DONE tonight

but idk if i can upload tonight, my pc is **** and its like FOUR MEGABYTES
(i know 4 ****ing megabytes wow thats like the size of every dinosaur stitched together with not just any kinda stitches; I mean the type of PHAT stitches my grandma used to fix up my old jumper that **** is THICK man holy crap it's like I'm wearing the stitches and not the jumper when I put that thing on holy maccaroni OMG !!! w3w.... )

So If the upload finishes on this PC before i grow old and die, it'll be uploaded tonight
Otherwise im going to n2c tomorrow. Anyone wanna play :D

Splice

Smash Hero
i made the image smaller. It's a temporary fix but it's doing fine.

45% Uploaded.

Keep posted.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
photoshop
save for web and devices
don't have photoshop? get it
can't run photoshop? get a new computer
haven't got enough money? win BAM

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Are graphics overly important for it?

Might be easier to open in paint and re-save a copy as a jpeg or something.

Splice

Smash Hero
DISCLAIMER BEFORE RELEASE:

I had to use two scans because the drawing is quite big.
So i then had to piece the two halves together, and basically the line where they meet is obvious due to shading. It also makes my face of all the faces look especially ********.

Just sayin'

Apart from that, hype, i guess.

Splice

Smash Hero
I SUGGEST HIGHLIGHTING THE IMAGE BEFORE YOU LOOK AT IT WITH YOUR EYES. THE TRANSPARENT BLUE OVER IT MAKES IT LOOK BETTER

And with no further adieu...

Except the adieu of you scrolling down.... :awesome:

I PRESENT THE VICTORIAN BRAWL POWER RANKINGS VERSION SE7EN!!!

EXPLANATIONS AND AUTHORIAL DECISIONS:
Attila: mains Snake so he is a Snake, and he is guarding his place on the throne from Tibs and Earl, who are sieging his throne.

Tibs: has Diddy Kongs body because he mains Diddy Kong. Because that's all I had on Tibs, I drew his face real nice.

Earl: is a robot (notice the metaknight sword as well) and I think I got his hair quite well but the face did not come out as well as I had hoped. No facebook pictures to help me. :/

Splice: I am holding up the chair which represents the throne. Game and Watch holds out chairs quite often so this is fitting, not only that but I'm kinda at the place on the PR that sets the benchmark. Like the first guy of the Elite Four who isn't actually in the Elite Four coz there is a 5th guy later on so it makes his position redundant. I'm sad now...

Toshiba: His face is Diddy Kong like, his body is Wario like, his wings are MK wings. He also has MK shoes. This reflects my opinion of Toshiba in the sense I don't really know who the **** he mains. I was going to draw Joey at first but I decided against that for artistic integrity. HAHAHAHAHA I should really have drawn Joey.

Dean: The fact he is drawn as a rock may reflect his heavy brow look, but it is actually a representation of the reason he is 6th ABOVE JEI. For his Solid play, this rock does not crack under pressure.

Jei: I drew him as Yoshi because he mains Yoshi. The face is ridiculously bad. I drew Tahlia on his back representing Pit, because Tahlia is Jeis little angel and through this I have shown that Jei is the Smash Daddy.

Dekar: I was gonna draw as a troll but I forgot to do that, so I drew you as Jigglypuff coz thats what I was thinking at the time. Then I realised Jigglypuff is really the greatest troll there ever was, so it's all ok, and Jigglypuff looks like Kirby so it was easy to draw you next to Leish. because...

Leisha: That drawing of Leish is pretty much some photoshop of her ****** a kirby doll (or Dekar as Jigglypuff) with a ROB face on her head. It's on her FB check it out. I used Facebook to help with faces a tiny bit where I could (just Tibs and Attila and Leisha basically) and that image was the easiest to not stuff up. It was my artistic decision to add her CYAN CONVERSE SHOES to this image though, because they are awesome

T-Rex: He mains, or at least, he is the ESSENCE OF Captain Falcon. They are equally sexy people, so I swapped T-Rex altogether with Captain Falcon. I had to say this because I didn't think anyone would notice, they are almost identical people.

TRIVIA:
Underneath Tibs body... notice that Earl has no legs?
The chair GaW pulls out in smash, the legs bend out a bit. In mine, they are straight.

There is an arrow that points from the names, to the drawings. For T-Rex, I made the arrow 3-D!!! coz it was the last thing I drew so I felt like making it special.

Yoshi-Jei is drawn in motion, like he is running. But T-Rex is right in front of him. Wtf is going to happen in the next 2 seconds? The suspense! Don't get trampled by the Green dinosaur, T-Rex!

Dekar289

Smash Hero
meth - not even once
for the first time i think i agree with every position though, wew

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
Oh, I thought I was a rock because I supposedly look perpetually stoned. According to people. Anyway, I think you managed to capture that aspect quite well with your beautiful drawing.

Splice

Smash Hero
You are a rock for many reasons. I couldn't think of anything that would suit you better.
Your look, your gameplay, it's your style bro.

Cheers for the positive feedback Attila and Dave
Glad you like it :)

First post is all updated and stuff too now.
MY WORK HERE IS DONE.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Are we going to wait for the first couple of monthlies to start discussing this or should we start discussion based off DGH and go from there?

Dekar289

Smash Hero
shove ledge in... shuffle the bottom around a bit... sebby perhaps... this reminds me we made a melee pr ages ago but never updated coz we never got an image... might as well make a new one

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
Are we going to wait for the first couple of monthlies to start discussing this or should we start discussion based off DGH and go from there?
Post in the group plz, I'm so lonely in there it's like I'm talking to myself. I spoke to you a bit about it at DGH anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom