• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Brawl Power Rankings (VERSION TEN) Updated LAST YEAR LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
I count 6 this year.

The other tourney I won with falco buy missed you in bracket (think you lost splice that month).

But yeah, I'm also surprised that Ted didn't list Tibs in S tier. I think when Tibs is playing well, he can beat everyone but me lol. And once he loses to me, he might as well forfeit the tourney haha

:phone:

S.D

Smash Master
Attila given what you're saying about your current performances - Earl probably is the best AT THE MOMENT. Maybe when you get form back that will change but Earl has evidenced his current superiority. Consistency is a big factor.

Then again I don't know **** about Brawl XD

Dekar289

Smash Hero
all top players think if they play at their best, they can beat anyone
but rarely does anyone play at their best, let alone multiple top players at the same tournament
earl is consistent at least, right on sam

Splice

Smash Hero
This discussion makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside

<3 you S-Rank players

tedeth

Smash Master
I don't really see things as S-rank/A-rank/whatever and due to being the only playing in the top 4 of Aus who isn't from Melbourne I can't comment as such but if there was an S-Rank then yes I would argue Tibs to be in it. He is unquestionably beast when he is on form, until he gets mad lol. :p

tibs7

Smash Champion
yup mad tibs = g tier
whereas madt tibs = pretty good.
im not sure im up with the others yet: earl, ted,attila but yup more than capable to beat them.
consistency isnt my thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom