• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Brawl Power Rankings (VERSION TEN) Updated LAST YEAR LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splice

Smash Hero
Are we going to wait for the first couple of monthlies to start discussing this or should we start discussion based off DGH and go from there?
eeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmrrfmmhrfrmrrfmmmmm...

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
dean is the king of trolling. he also gets me so excited about playing my number one rival, and then he uses kirby.

sad.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I caught a slowking in pokemon gold/silver, the original.
IIRC.
I may be wrong.
It was the best day of the year.

Actually, the best thing about pokemon was going to the radio tower town and trying to catch level 14 slowbros (maybe there were up to level 18?) to use in the pokemon stadium levels 15-20 cup thing.
Twas possible to have a level 15 alakazam with such haxies, but I never had one to trade around :(

asianaussie

Smash Hero
i dont think you can catch slowking in g/s, had to trade for it...and slowbro was only in the basement of the bug gym town's well

i do recall lv15 wild kadabras, but there was no reason to have a lv15 when you can have a lv20

lv3 electrodes were cool though

im going to have to infract you for going off topic

Splice

Smash Hero
im going to have to infract you for going off topic
So finally, the 8th Version of Victorias Power Rankings is here!

Please adjust your volume carefully and be prepared for ear **** during the first 5 seconds of the video. Apart from that, ENJOY!!!

OH!! And make sure you read the description in the video otherwise you'll have no idea what the **** is going on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi3u...DvjVQa1PpcFPBMuYCtvIxM3oyKS9054PGtt5OqLn94IA=

A text version as well as the video and previous PR images are all in the OP (first post) of this thread.

Notes;
Toshiba mains too many characters
Dean and Toshiba need to take selfies in the mirror
Jei is super cute

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
I haven't played Marth since the last update you crazy boy.

E: also plenty of photos of me on Facebook if you don't mind 2year+. Add me someday.

Ledge_g2

Smash Ace
gj with the PR. Can we possibly get a picture too? I personally like the youtube vid less than I find it a little interesting, soz lol.

Btw, I think that if I get Diddy next to my name, Earl should definitely be getting ICs next to his...

Splice

Smash Hero
gj with the PR. Can we possibly get a picture too? I personally like the youtube vid less than I find it a little interesting, soz lol.
Not really sure what you mean or want.
I mean why you need a picture even is beyond me because there is a list of the PR in the OP too so idk wth u saiyan.

Could you try to into explain better or is that beyond Polandball?

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
if you want extra characters next to your name, you have to win hard sets with them. like, sets that you wouldve lost with your main.

otherwise I should have lucas and a bunch of other randoms, for when i sandbag against the newbies.

which is silly.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
nicks is trash he fluked 1 good bracket and got 1 good placing
in fact everyone below 5 is trash
trash and/or cheaters

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
Your Snake be bad though.
Random did help me advance in bracket. If I fought Ricky with Dedede, I would back him to beat me with whoever he mains. But by going Random and enticing him to ditto me I have overcome this terrible problem.

Also Dave is completely right, except Attila and Tibs are both terrible too so realistically only Bill and Earl are good. Bill only sometimes.

:phone:

tedeth

Smash Master
Drunk Ted:

VIC Awesome PR:
1. Leish for being my she-bro
2. Dekar for being the man
=3. Tibor/Attila for being winners and not eating **** at brawl
5. Redact for losing to me constantly
6. Atticus for being the sage
7. RedX for being uber pro
8. Forte for doing fencing and being coooool and not being a douche

Just sayin.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Victoria's got the love I need to see me through! I wish I could Lucas half as good as you!!!

(That rhyming skill dawwwwwwwg)

Splice

Smash Hero
Victoria's got the love I need to see me through! I wish I could Lucas half as good as you!!!

(That rhyming skill dawwwwwwwg)
This is why I love you

I wonder if Ted listened to the PR video drunk. I wonder if that made it sounds worse/better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom