• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Brawl Power Rankings (VERSION TEN) Updated LAST YEAR LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
The way I've been playing lately I probably wouldn't of made top 10 anyway. But Attila and myself are vulnerable to main character bans at DC2. Otherwise it would look like we removed ourselves for that very reason.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
If several people did that, then now your PR is useless and should be scrapped. Mean no offense, but if all the players who deserve to be on that but are removed by request...it's not really a PR now.
But haven't you requested to be taken off the NSW PR several times in the past? lolol

Personally I don't have a problem with it; although I don't see the point, unless it's some DC2 shenanigans.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
you pick who you ban btw, its just pr/cao determines who can be banned against or not (you choose what character)

Dekar289

Smash Hero
this means that although redact may not "main" falcon, people can and will still ban him from using it

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Melbourne: where it's a "cool kids trend" to ask to not be on the list.
Cool and mysterious, cool and mysterious.

Scoot asked to be removed from the PR because he said he was going to stop coming to tournaments.
We decided not to remove him because he... kept going to tournaments.

tedeth

Smash Master
He didn't actually ask to be removed. He said "You might as well remove me since I won't be coming anymore", and we said "Nah you might aswell be on it until you actually stop coming and stuff" and he said "ok".

Splice

Smash Hero
He didn't actually ask to be removed. He said "You might as well remove me since I won't be coming anymore", and we said "Nah you might aswell be on it until you actually stop coming and stuff" and he said "ok".
If my entire opinion of the Sydney Smash Scene was based off this post, I'd think it was totally awesome.

Right now I just think it might be totally awesome though.

Also, my PR position right now is pretty accurate: Sandwiched by MK's. It's the same in every tournament :embarrass

P.S @Cao : If say the bottom 5 of the PR can't go to Dont Come, does that mean you (cao) find another 5 people? Basically regardless of events you make sure 10 people at DC2 Do get character banned per game?

C~Dog

Smash Champion
IMO, it should just be all the eligible players who get bans. If all of them show up, then 15 get bans, or only 4 if that many eligible players attend. It would suck if you aren't even PR'd and you get your main banned.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
guys this was confirmed aaages ago
it's not necessarily top 10, it's just whoever cao picks

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
after some long delays and a bit of discussion, we finally have the vic melee v2 pr

enjoy

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I'll update the first post with the Twilight PR and explanation of the ranks soon!

... and somehow I ended up with a non-Twilight photo lol

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
there would have been a tier lower with earl/jei/timic/forte but we cut the list short due to not wanting to go over 4 tiers

Zero

Smash Hero
You will never beat us. Not in crews nor in STYLE!

:)

Although **** Conor will probably make a way sexier PR image than I could ever dream of :(

C~Dog

Smash Champion
I just had an awesome idea. Our theme shall be....

SuperVILLIANS

There will be only hate.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
me and dekar have plenty of amazing themes, just talk to us at the monthly, suprises are good (8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom