• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Brawl Power Rankings (VERSION TEN) Updated LAST YEAR LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

C~Dog

Smash Champion

Khoa missed one tourney.

One.

He even came up to ACT with me and Jei for a Business Time.

He missed one tourney.

And now everyone thinks he has quit.

What the hell.

S.D

Smash Master
Silfa is my hero, DK is broken.

On a side note good work Toshi, I knew you had the talent, just a matter of unleashing it on everyone.

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
Thanks S.D =3

I absolutely agree. Anyone named Khoa has to be an awesome guy. </insidejoke>

On a serious note, I reckon it's the number of tournaments per month. One per month seems a bit ... infrequent. It makes the scene look dead (well, in comparison to last year anyway). Plus, some of the regulars haven't made it to the monthlies ever since it was on Saturday due to commitments (Bendigo Boys, where you at?).

Just my 5 cents.

What ever happened to X and Attila's tournament series? Was it put on hold indefinitely? Or just plain cancelled?

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
k since i dont like the dont come topic, this is now the central melee thread for me

i want to play some smash, whose keen on wed/sat night/sunday this week to play at all

i can host if needed

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
There are always highs and lows in the smash community, just get used to them. Don't think the scene is dying; I thought that would happen years ago. :) We have enough activity, enough discussion and enough tournaments -- the only thing we're suffering from is a negative vibe, which can be changed quite easily. :)

Redact - set up a meet and I'll make it if I'm free! :)

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
itll be small if its at mine, im just prodiving host because no one else offers to/even suggests meets (apart from n2c)

no times, just finding out whose keen for wed/sat/sun

get at me

Dekar289

Smash Hero
prob won't be able to smash this weekend, nose op on friday

however, parents going on the ghan in june/july and i have permission for
DEKAR10

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Fri/Sat is fine for me, but Redact, continue this discussion in the N2C/meet thread.

Nixernator

Smash Ace
Coz it's boring and it's not going anywhere new until ROBOCOP which I will definitely make an attempt to go to. People are getting pretty repetitive too. Oh btw, Dont Come is especially hard to go to coz it's EXAM TIME for me so that's a problem.

And I have work every saturday and sunday (unlike M2K) now.

Also, Khoa and Nix dont go anymore (well haven't seen them for a while at a tournament) so yeah.
I miss Khoa.
You don't miss me? ;)
But then its alright I'll drag you down to tournies starting in like november when my schools over and baseball goes back to sundays.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Tibs and Afro please visit the PR thread and help me discuss this. I just posted with a proposition and I need your views.

ViVa

Smash Ace
Brawl v.3

1. Tibs (Diddy Kong)
2. Afropony (MK)
3. Earl (MK)
4. Splice (Mr. Game & Watch)
5. Ledge (MK)
6. Toshiba (Diddy Kong/Wario)
7. Conor (Kirby)
8. Viva (Mario)
9. Nicks (Wario/MK)
10. Dean (Marth)
Ima post it here so people don't have to go to the op. :)

Now then, 9 spot rise is pro.

swordsaint

Smash Master
If several people did that, then now your PR is useless and should be scrapped. Mean no offense, but if all the players who deserve to be on that but are removed by request...it's not really a PR now.

BTW, why is Afropony above Earl?

earla

Smash Lord
attila + jei can use their mains at don't come?

afro is better then me at mk ditto
other matchups i'm more experienced.

afro deserves 2nd, more consistent.

why do you feel the list looks wrong scoot?

swordsaint

Smash Master
well, the purpose of a pr is to rank skill in a state

the fact that people like attila and jei are somewhat making the list inaccurate by removing themselves is one reason

the other is that from what I have seen with results, and playing you - you seem better than afro

also too many mks

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Where would attila and Jei have been ranked if they didn't willing exclude themselves?

EDIT: disclude isn't even a word...

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I think Afro deserves 2nd. When was the last time you played him scott? I'd say he's the most difficult MK personally, although like earl said, he'd be better with other M/U's.

Also Viva you ****. Great job. <3

swordsaint

Smash Master
last time i played him was ages ago :( i want to play him again
i was just basing it off how good earl is, and his accomplishments against tibs and attila especially as opposed to afropony's, as well as results (afaik earl has a higher standard)

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
oh, that's interesting nova! didnt know. well done afro <3
hate the idea of people taking their names off the pr list if you didnt care you wouldnt take your name off and if you didnt wanna be competitive about the game you wouldnt go to tournaments

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
So I only made the list by default huh... oh well. You should probably fix the 'last updated' part of the first post to the correct date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom