• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] 3 Stock'd ~ Melbourne 2010 ~ Nope

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Okay I've emailed people at CWs, so now I'm waiting for them to organise venue payment, but everything should be fine for Saturday. I have asked to book from 10-10pm, since I am not going to try to get there at 9am.

~

Events

I am aiming to run Brawl Singles AND Doubles, and either Singles OR Doubles for Melee (whatever the entrants wish), and if we have time, some sort of additional tourney in the form of Low Tier, Crews, Brawl +/-, or maybe Atyeo Brawl if Luke doesn't mind a playtest before BT2.

~

EQUIPMENT

Cao said there should still be 10-11 TVs still there from last time, so it's going to be Wiis (and cubes) once again that are the priority.

* C~Dog - 1 Wii/TV/Brawl
* Leisha - Wii/Brawl
* ViVa - Wii/Brawl
* ???

~

Please note that because we are most likely not going to get a huge amount of people that the excess venue fee with probably have to come from the pot.

Also, I have lots of Pendulum to play. Both new, and super old school. Like, pre HYC stuff. Its pretty cool.

Any questions?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yeah you can debut my ruleset if you want, its a pity I wont be able to be there though, but its cool.

also 4444th post, lol hi elton

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
I will bring TV and stuff, plus Gary will bring my wii as I will bring his so we can trade back lol.

Viva if Dekar doesn't go to this one, I will team with you.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Here are the rest of the CW tournaments for the remainder of the season. These dates have been reserved for us one year in advance and we'll be following through with it. Flag these dates and make arrangements around them if you wish to attend them.

Stage XXXVI - July 3
Stage XXXVII - August 7
Stage XXXVIII - September 4
Stage XXXIX - N/A (Robocop)
Stage XL - November 6

Dekar289

Smash Hero
with a small turnout and 11 tvs im sure we can get through brawl singles/doubles and melee singles/doubles and more (then again...)

people still think it's july 3, spread the word gaiz
tell the people
tell them it is this saturday

Dekar289

Smash Hero
nah jei team with viva i think i might sit out brawl teams this time, been playing **** lately so i'll take a month off and come back at my best since i play my best when i haven't played in ages

c-dog please update op also ta

C~Dog

Smash Champion
SCHEDULE

9:00 - Doors Open. Setup and Friendlies
10:30 - Bonus Tourney *
11:45 - Registration
12:00 - Doubles Bracket (Melee & Brawl)
04:00 - Singles Bracket (Melee & Brawl)
09:00 - Packup/Friendlies **
10:00 - Doors Close.

* Bonus Tourney 1 will be crews or low tier probably, and the other will be crews or Brawl +/-.

**There may be an additional Bonus Tourney after Singles if there is time.

Vermy

Smash Champion
If at final count we have more TVs than Wiis I'll bring my 360 for SSFIV for those who wish to play it.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol viva if you team with tibs you should learn the backwards glidetoss to upb with luigi (its simple really, face away from your opponent, roll backwards and hit the cstick in their direction, and upb as you pass through them)

Splice

Smash Hero
TIBS.

Afro isnt with Splice.
He's In Bali.

But i think what's more important...
Is that Splice isn't with Afro.

If you catch my drift.

Oh yeah, and, can anyone take me to the tournament?
Gary can i stay at yours friday or something?

It's pretty hard for me to work around as my parents want nothing to do with this but I reckon they will pick me up at least. Need helping getting there though QQ

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
someone team with me for brawl teams thats legit, dekar/luke/ted can attest that my dd is the ****in bomb in teams

Aggromidget

Smash Apprentice
just confirming, that schedule posted earlier is for coming saturday 26 july?
also, what is the cost?
it's highly likely that i can turn up with a wii+brawl(+melee).
anyone who desperately wants a doubles partners (note: desperately) i'm up for it, but it's likely that you'll go away crying due to my epic failness in brawl.... XD

C~Dog

Smash Champion
$5 venue fee + $5 singles + $5 doubles (per team)

Yes it is for this Saturday.

Wii's are very good to bring C:

Dekar289

Smash Hero
melee is $50 singles and $200 per team
or was it $5 and free i forget

nah pretty sure $50 singles and $200 per team

Aggromidget

Smash Apprentice
cos not enough people are coming to the tourney, so some of the money from the pot goes to pay for they venue

Top Bottom