• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VGBootCamp Indianapolis: 2/20th-21st/2010, GET HYPED! Ally, M2K, ChuDat, Neo!!!

VGBootCamp

Smash Apprentice
Housing

We've Cut a Deal with the Econo Lodge for the betterment of smashers.

Room with 2 Queen Size Beds, 1 TV, and Bathroom with shower.

• 44.99 for 2 people per night
  • 54.99 for 4 people per night

Shuttle

there will be a shuttle going back and forth from the Econo Lodge to the Indianapolis Convention Center at the follwing times:

Saturday
  • 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
  • 11:00 PM to 1:00 Am

Sunday
  • 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
  • 11:00 PM to 1:00 Am

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
yea there's a tournament thats pretty big going on the same day as this. but i'd be interested on going. Not for sure yet.

wow, thats a good deal ^^^

Calebyte

Smash Lord
is this tourney even going ot be big? so far it looks small =.= im wondering if I should go or not
Well, didn't everyone wait until the last day to register for Pound? It'll be big. The registrations will start pouring in as the date approaches.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Needs more discussion and registrants. I'll probably wait on that until late, cause I want to guage interest by then. But again, there might be like 3 or so people from WV coming.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Honestly, I forgot we had to prereg.

EDIT, and when I go to the site, it takes me here. Do we not have an option to register online? >_>

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Everyone IN. will **** everyone esle with our corn powers we will cream corn you guys with our corny jokes. Really what you going to do bring lettuce?

HYPE.<- lol period

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I really really wish I had one. All I know is I would have so much fun, to bad you can't do jumping jacks without it hurting. Really try it out unless i'm doing it wrong.

No I will do some unpredictablely random wear a sweet jacket and have a pokeball at my pants loop and won't be wearing matching socks. I may wear a pink fro or not it really depends on my mood at moment. Who knows I might be walking circles for a good hour or smash my head into a wall i'm hard to predict.

Anyone want to do double pichus? I'm reging maybe tomorrow I need to sleep and have nightmares

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Looks like I'll probably be able to pre-register this week. I just need to check out transportation plans. lol

Calebyte

Smash Lord
So I just noticed that there is only one hour allotted for Brawl pools. I seriously doubt that pools will be finished in an hour, unless few people show up.

HAT

Smash Ace
So I just noticed that there is only one hour allotted for Brawl pools. I seriously doubt that pools will be finished in an hour, unless few people show up.
lol i think you've misunderstood it

3-4pm means pools will start between then. singles then starts at 530

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I think one of my buddys will go for brawl not melee he said they were to good. Also he is the sexiest guy ever like if I were gay yeah. Also he knows.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I just preregistered for Brawl singles. Anyone interested in teaming with me for doubles?

Also, I'm accepting any money matches from people I haven't played. Probably $5 maximum. Chibo? HAT? Other people from out of state? I'll look for you all at the tournament but if you post something I'll write it down and try to make sure I find you.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I believe that I shall be registering for this tournament sometime this weekend, when I deposit some money in my bank Account... Needless to say, The God Kais Will be in the Building... It's going down!!!

Radium88

Smash Lord
If MO comes to this, we might be there on Saturday, however, not all of Saturday. Is there a venue fee? And would we have to pay for both days? If we are there to enter for Brawl only (Dunno if Legan wants to do melee), does that mean we are considered spectators and must pay the $10 fee???

VGBootCamp

Smash Apprentice
If MO comes to this, we might be there on Saturday, however, not all of Saturday. Is there a venue fee? And would we have to pay for both days? If we are there to enter for Brawl only (Dunno if Legan wants to do melee), does that mean we are considered spectators and must pay the $10 fee???
If you enter the tournament you are not considered a spectator. You get to stay for both days from beginning to end. The Venue fee is $20 though so if you enter the tournament you will have to pay that.

Handorin

Smash Hero
If you enter the tournament you are not considered a spectator. You get to stay for both days from beginning to end. The Venue fee is $20 though so if you enter the tournament you will have to pay that.
What if we only stay for one day?

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I'm going to make sure I have a ride/money for stuff before I pre-register for this, but I should be able to register by next week. =D

Who wants to team?

LLDL

Smash Hero
you know you gotta divide the thread views by a thousand. i wonder if a significant amount of melee players will come to this.

Top Bottom