• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VGBootCamp Indianapolis: 2/20th-21st/2010, GET HYPED! Ally, M2K, ChuDat, Neo!!!

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
It's $10 check the link dude.

I did some math if you go and take 1st uless i'm wrong there only needs to be 25 people for yo to get $150 you get 6 per a person so yeah. we can both argee it should have over 25 people.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Still needs registrant list and more hype. Me, Byped, PHD, and Husband might be able to attend from WV, so more hype = higher chance. Let's get HYPED.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Will do, btw good games at P4. We're going to be practicing a lot, so I definitely want a rematch next time I get the chance. Looking forward to this tournament now.

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
80 bucks to enter Brawl singles/doubles+melee singles

50 if I could drive myself.

D:

Although if this is getting hype for a national that's pretty cheap. Still, I'm just a poor black kid.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Shut up Hbox, no one wants to shell out extra money to help line your wallet, save your bs rebuttal too, you know that's all you want.

VGBootCamp

Smash Apprentice
First Page Updated with player list.

a lot of people are interested in going but are afraid to pre-register. Come on guys who's gonna be the first to step it up?

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
F*** the colts I hate how we are still paying for the last stadium they destroyed. also i'm not a football watcher guy.

I can't pay till I get my money back, but I loved how my name was on the list it was like someone... cared about me

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Shut up Hbox, no one wants to shell out extra money to help line your wallet, save your bs rebuttal too, you know that's all you want.
Lol I travel when i have the opportunity to profit...

if there isn't that many for melee i wouldnt be able to profit after buying a plane ticket...If it was a local tourney I could care less; let it be $1 for all I care.

its an investment. At least if it was $15 the pot would be decently sized.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Alright Hungrybox, it's going down. You vs. me, 5 matches. If I win 1 match, I get $1. If not, you get $2.

Aposl

Smash Ace
Lol I travel when i have the opportunity to profit...

if there isn't that many for melee i wouldnt be able to profit after buying a plane ticket...If it was a local tourney I could care less; let it be $1 for all I care.

its an investment. At least if it was $15 the pot would be decently sized.
Actually there is a large tournament the next day doing melee at 4pm within a 3hour drive. Just go to ours, then get a ride with a melee player and go to that tournament on Sunday. It will be worth your investment to go to two pretty big events.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Wait, can we get Pound 4 aka MBR rules for this???

I just assumed the whole circuit would be P4 rules because of how well everyone liked them. I would suggest you be progressive and use them not only at this event, but at every event.

Moving the entry up to 15 will get more hype, more legitimacy, more big names, and with the big names come the small names. No downsides, I would do it.

Jiano

Smash Ace
You need to change your location to something that
Wait, can we get Pound 4 aka MBR rules for this???

I just assumed the whole circuit would be P4 rules because of how well everyone liked them. I would suggest you be progressive and use them not only at this event, but at every event.

Moving the entry up to 15 will get more hype, more legitimacy, more big names, and with the big names come the small names. No downsides, I would do it.
I disagree with everything said here.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I disagree with everything said here.
Okay.

Price: Of course you'll have to pay 5 bucks more, and you probably won't get it back, but I think that is outweighed by having significantly better players come. This is a national circuit, 15 bucks should not be seen as an unreasonable price lol.

Top Bottom