• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VGBootCamp Indianapolis: 2/20th-21st/2010, GET HYPED! Ally, M2K, ChuDat, Neo!!!

Framerate

Smash Lord
You can add me to the interested in coming. Not sure though, but definitely interested.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
So do I get my 1 day venue fee waived if I bring Melee setupz? Otherwise the venue fee is helllaaa steep.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
If i bring a full brawl setup (TV + Wii) will venue fee be waived or cut down?
i will be thinking about registering until the beginning of next week cuz im kinda low on cash atm

Calebyte

Smash Lord
If i bring a full brawl setup (TV + Wii) will venue fee be waived or cut down?
i will be thinking about registering until the beginning of next week cuz im kinda low on cash atm
I was wondering about this. It looks like TVs are provided, but will our venue fee be cut if we bring a Wii and a copy of Brawl (or Melee)?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Mine had ****ing Metaknight.

:(

and they spelled my name OverSwarm.

Second time I've gotten an invitation like that D:

Still, sunday tournament is meh, especially when shared with multiple games. Seems shady.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
If you enter the tournament you are not considered a spectator. You get to stay for both days from beginning to end. The Venue fee is $20 though so if you enter the tournament you will have to pay that.
Does bringing setup get this waived or anything? D: I'd like to enter, but I hope I can have enough money for the venue fee at least.. but I don't know if I will or not.. >__<v

Ooh~ I got a nifty invitation too, with Game and Watch on it~

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
If you don't enter in any of the tournaments do you still have to pay the venue fee?

Like, if my older sister is driving me since I can't, does she only pay spectator fee or does she have to pay spectator and venue fee?

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Heh who knows. Yes, I'm "Havok" Havok.

SoCal.

Did ok at pound4. Looking for a partner for this because I decided to finish off the circuit. So guys, what are my options :bee: ?
Hmmm... Well, If I don't get confirmation from my partner by the end of the week...then I'd be down to team with you. If you happen to find a more suitable partner before the end of the week, then no hard feelings pimpin....do ya thang

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Subscribed! the invitation was awesome, even though I was planning on coming before that. Cant wait for this, its bound to be too good

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I may be going to this and may need a partner depending on how rides + Kel is turning out

Icyo

Smash Ace
If you don't enter in any of the tournaments do you still have to pay the venue fee?

Like, if my older sister is driving me since I can't, does she only pay spectator fee or does she have to pay spectator and venue fee?
Eric if I end up going I can drive you. That way your driver doesn't have to pay venue fees and not participate.

GigaBowserXyZ

Smash Journeyman
won't be able to make it. i'm taking a break from brawl. :(
although i did like the invite. :D

RandomLax

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RelaxBro
3DS FC
3668-7762-8508
Me and Synthe "E3" will come to this (For realsies this time)
Edit: If I come, I'm bringing Melee,Brawl, and a Wii

VGBootCamp

Smash Apprentice
To Everyone who is bringing Setups we thank you and really need them in order to get this tournament done in time. We don't need Tv's but we do need Wii's and Cubes with copies of Brawl and Melee. Unfortunately though, due how much we're paying to put this tournament on we can not give price cuts on the venue fee for these set ups.

Top Bottom