• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VGBootCamp Indianapolis: 2/20th-21st/2010, GET HYPED! Ally, M2K, ChuDat, Neo!!!

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I wish pichu was sexy or could be. Just cute only cute and I just look happy but wishing for more. aNNNNNNNNNNNNYy who or what(If you are in fact a what not a who but if you want to be a who but you just don't fit it, i'll be and understand. It's like we can bond and understand. It's cool if you find out all you ever wanted you alreadlly had to be a pround what, i'm not trying to insult you are anything i'm just trying to say if your a what in a world of whos I understand I really understand) yeah you should be cool, but hey H of box could I(not trying pressure you or anything) play a few freindlies with you?

It's cool no one likes pichu.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
HYPE?! You want some Mother F***ing Hype? So Much Hype Your Mind Will Blow Up!!!! YOu wil be like WTF so much you will be srceaming in an asylum in AL. You will have a freaking heart failure from SOOOOOOOOO much hype you will see ghosts and bleed out your eyes. YOu think the WOMBO COMBO was amazing you won't be able to sleep for days after this S***. You will be repeat the phase where you at till your lips fall offfff.

Every SEc. it taunting the crap out of more than kirby taunting you on 64 canceling the frame you hear him and then repeating forever. If you miss this you will sry yourself to sleep and go into a pity coma. When you wake up and you hear you missed another one you will die from your head expoldeing BAMMMMM brain guts everywhere.

That's not even the half of it, maybe you could win and blow your mind and you will be in a loop of epic confusion repaetiing till the end of win wwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttt????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or something like that. D*** now i'm not going to be able to sleep to night

Sanu

Smash Champion
If anyone can house 5 EC Canada players, we'll consider coming.

Hype this ****! We're not gonna head out if no one shows up haha =p

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Let's get some more hype for this, WV might consider coming if this gets pretty big.

Aposl

Smash Ace
Thats what I like to hear guys! This is going to be big, and this is a national circuit, so lets get some national HYPE!!!

Aposl

Smash Ace
Midwest players, bring some setups for this, it will help this thing run smooth. We got a lot of tvs, but bringing some would help too. And yes we are going to attempt an even better stream this time. Thanks to everyone who helped with pound4 cuz that is what made it amazing. The community will be needed again to make this one amazing.

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
I can probably bring a Wii, no TV, if I'm able to go that is.

Questions:

1) Can you pre-reg and just show up Sunday? Stupid question but I'm just making absolutely sure, if worst comes to worst I can only go for one day.

2) $10 spectator fee? Really? I can't drive myself; my mother or older sister would have to take me and she's not going to want to just leave me alone, and I don't want to have to shell out an extra $10 just because of age johns. If that's the case, then there's no way I could go both days because I'd be paying $40 dollars + food when I'm already going to two tournaments both weekends before that. And I really want to get good at Melee >_>

2a) Does the spectator fee cover both days? Like, you get some wristband or something that identifies you as a spectator, or do you have to pay $10 for both days?

ugh banking on the idea I'll win both the other tournaments I'm going to lol

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
A MD player melee um decoder lol melee decoder player. MD player I kindof like the sound.

Also did I tell you I play melee?

I would really love to kkkkkknow if this will be streamed.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I can probably bring a Wii, no TV, if I'm able to go that is.

Questions:

1) Can you pre-reg and just show up Sunday? Stupid question but I'm just making absolutely sure, if worst comes to worst I can only go for one day.

2) $10 spectator fee? Really? I can't drive myself; my mother or older sister would have to take me and she's not going to want to just leave me alone, and I don't want to have to shell out an extra $10 just because of age johns. If that's the case, then there's no way I could go both days because I'd be paying $40 dollars + food when I'm already going to two tournaments both weekends before that. And I really want to get good at Melee >_>

2a) Does the spectator fee cover both days? Like, you get some wristband or something that identifies you as a spectator, or do you have to pay $10 for both days?

ugh banking on the idea I'll win both the other tournaments I'm going to lol
spectator fee is for people who don't enter the tournament and don't pre-reg and Yes it's $10 for a two day pass.

If you pre-reg you can show up whenever you want.

@ Karzy guy:

Yes this will be streamed at 30 FPS just like Pound

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
H*** yeah what is 30 FPS? is it like 30 frames per a sec or? Uncalled for but could I speack on on the live thing at one point I love randomness and hype. I make people pround of them selfes for just being there I really can make poeple feel uber important and hype them. Compareing them to ninjas and stuff.

ALso maybe I could try mindwashing people to go to VG. zombie like people would say "most play at VG oh yeah I hate brawl/ other random game but yeah being there is yeah."

LLDL

Smash Hero
Hope this circuit gets alot of entrants. If vgbootcamp uploads all the pound videos in-tact, they will officially be as legit a mlg or more.

strawhats

Smash Master
Someone needs to hype up this tourney and get some WC, EC, and a alot of MW people to go this.

Hopefully SS starts traveling more alongside Mango, Lucky, Zhu, and Hugs...HMW and Phil for commentary anyone.

I think m2k might go to this i'll PM him and tell him about this tourney.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
He is in ohio I would be surprized if he didn't made it. So far they are more legit than MLG. THey had a biiger tournament.

I doubt axe will make it or even be able to heard from him.

Also I really hope there is some corn hype.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Very very awesome update!!! And may I add...that's very generous of whoever was in charge of scheduling. I do indeed hope, that people will be able to make it to both events.

GO FOR BROKE!!!

BRING DAT A GAME!!!

CLUTCH DAT ****!!!

Aposl

Smash Ace
Someone needs to hype up this tourney and get some WC, EC, and a alot of MW people to go this.

Hopefully SS starts traveling more alongside Mango, Lucky, Zhu, and Hugs...HMW and Phil for commentary anyone.

I think m2k might go to this i'll PM him and tell him about this tourney.
I have talked to Chu Dat, and Neo and they are down for going to this.

A few other people that I am sure are going are: (Logic, Hat, GIMR, Yostr, (and almost all MD/VA that I can get a ride!)

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I might only be able to do Melee since I can't get home super late sunday night to go to school monday. But we'll see. Either way I'll be accepting any and all MM's in Brawl under $5 (unless I play you all the time and then we'll see lol.)

So if you're interested in a Brawl MM let me know and I'll do my best to make sure it happens.

Top Bottom