• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VGBootCamp Indianapolis: 2/20th-21st/2010, GET HYPED! Ally, M2K, ChuDat, Neo!!!

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
Ally, are you sure you want to come to this? Cause Logic is going to be here and he's not losing to you again >.<

<3333 Ally

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
unfortunately theres like no smashers in indy, except insane carzy guy, and he doesnt go to tournaments or anything so im not sure he exists...

I can house people at my apartment at Purdue, its like an hour away from the venue, but I have no car.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Is there a registrant list?

It goes without saying that anyone worth a darn from the MW will be here. Great job VG with the youtube-quality livestream.

Wonder if we can get Dope and Darkrain at this?

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord

Aposl

Smash Ace
Will get an update asap. Just really busy. Sorry for the delays.

DoctorBendz

Smash Cadet
In regards to the schedule change:
Anyone interested in attending both this and DevilDigimon's event on opposite days check out the transportation thread in Tournament Discussion.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
sanuzi hardly any smashers live in indianapolis itself so you'll probably have to settle for 1-2 hours away if you really want housing, and unfortunately most people will be in the wrong direction for you guys

PEEF!

Smash Hero
OK no houses... Who wants to do it the old school way?

Can I get some info on cheap hotels near the venue, VG? Melee hotel party lets do dis...

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Might be worth it anyway if you get invited back for the finals. Not sure how those are going to work though, if they have a guaranteed pot and everything, then that would be solid.

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
I feel bad because even though I live 15 minutes away from the venue I'm 14 therefore cannot house anybody. I'm not even 100% sure I can go.

Is there a venue fee? My friend said there was a $20 venue fee but I don't see it listed anywhere.

Top Bottom