• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VaNz Stuff.. about Peach (Tactical Discussion)

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Oh yeah...

Connor, if you see this, you're my new bff. You understand the gay that is Haley Kim now. :3
yesssss :) Haley is the gayest player ever. constantly ****** my Fox/Peach with all of his characters...he's a raging homosexual.

edit: this is also the first post of this page, meaning everyone will see this :D

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Jaden is like 10x gayer than Haley.
I support this notion

yesssss :) Haley is the gayest player ever. constantly ****** my Fox/Peach with all of his characters...he's a raging homosexual.

edit: this is also the first post of this page, meaning everyone will see this :D
I couldn't beat you with my peach D=.

My fox did ehh against you. My sheik made me lol against you.

My marth kinda sucks

My mewtwo > your peach

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
you can't just 3-4 stock me at 4-6am with Marth and then say it sucks! do you know how that makes me feel? you're such a JACKFRUIT.

Cia

das kwl
you can't just 3-4 stock me at 4-6am with Marth and then say it sucks!
LOL.. He's there ONE week and suddenly you know exactly what he's been doing to me for like.. 3 years. That passage in the dictionary Cris posted says it all. Thank you for making us miserable teco.

slartibartfast42 - you're right I should. I'll do it later (when it's not 4:53 am)

:colorful:

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I don't understand you guys. Haley is one of my favorite people to play and it's not like I beat him all the time.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
if anyone wants to see any hitbox data or something with AR, let me know today or tonight.
i have my gamecube hooked up to record and i'm usually too lazy to do it.

usually peach boards would rather discuss their favorite color but i noted the word "tactical" in the title...

Cia

das kwl
yeeeeeah..

If you're lucky your vids won't get swallowed by random conversation like mine did.

We'll be on the look out, though

Yeah.. this will happen alot. Because i have no idea what vids you were referring to, so post them up again (or link us to where you posted them before) and i'll be happy to watch and/or give feedback. if anything, use a bold font or the caution icon used next to the title of this post so that your post stands out a bit more.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
HERE ARE MY VIDS COMMENT ON THEM

Me vs. Gambler0 (jigglypuff) ~ don't watch these if you don't want to see 5 mins of turnip camping
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIeccpd6n1k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3wrBZ_Q5ZU&feature=related

Me vs. Chred2aKrisp (Falcon/Fox)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvrKjaLc_JI&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrKUvAVvm0I&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm3hJucPKVQ&feature=related

Here they are. They're some other videos of me vs. Korn and I'll post them if you guys would comment on them.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
Watching that video (macd's) is giving me a better idea of how to approach. But you still lost, see, Zelda is impossible with peach XD. I wish there weren't so many amazing Zelda players in the Midwest, we have Cosmo, Impp, and The Lake... And the guy I'm having trouble with isn't even one of them. :/

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I don't understand you guys. Haley is one of my favorite people to play and it's not like I beat him all the time.
You don't play him like every week lol. I feel like you haven't gotten enough gay from him to understand. Because it's pretty painful.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Macd why in the world are you approaching Zelda. That's why you lost. Just dashdance camp and throw turnips. Bait naryu's love if they use it to reflect turnips.

VA

Smash Hero

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Could Pink Shinobi-esque camping work on Zelda?
Depends on how confident you are in your turnip abilities, lol. Honestly, the match is going to take FOREVER, anyway.

I say this to Peach players:
"No time is a good time to Rush down a Zelda".

They'll find a way to get that Toe in. It's a big spacing game with her.

Camp hard just long enough to make the Zelda impatient. (They DO get impatient, lol.) If you can get % lead, then try to camp, just be careful.

Edit: I was going to mention something about Din's fire....lol. I always think of nifty little tricks with it, so I guess it doesn't worry me =/

Edit 2: I actually wait for that as my opportunity, lol. *shrugs* Difference in approaching the match-up, I guess.

Edit 3: Am I weird for not being afraid of Din's Fire? O_o

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
me vs cosmo is up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxUIRramZgc&playnext_from=TL&videos=h2773UNQEw0&feature=sub

you can find the other vid in related or something

yes cosmo is good

yes i suck

but now we have a good set peach vs zelda to use

also sliq was very intertaining talking about all those random things
You did **** good in that set, Cosmo just won. Such an annoying match-up, I can tell by watching that NEITHER character has any incentive to approach. Zelda's approach is god-awful and Peach just gets Bair'd if she approaches. I guess turnip-camping really IS the best way to handle this match-up.

Personally: I like punishing Zelda's recovery w/ Usmash. Your Nairs were much more safe, but I like the pay-off from usmash.

Else: We have to watch ouf for Fsmash->Dsmah, cuz Fsmash has very little end lag, apparently. Dthrow is not a good option. Usmash can be CC'd at low percents. That's all I got

:EDIT: and no, Rain, you're not weird. I don't think Din's Fire is fast enough to be spammable

VA

Smash Hero
I forgot to mention. Amrmada and I played double peach in doubles friendlies. We did it against a few different teams, it was sooooooo ****.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
YAY! A vs Zelda analysis is up, I knew that threatening to main fox would work, mwahaha XD.

I have no trouble with din's fire. I usually stay a bit out of kicking range at all times, and I am usually able to punish din's fire. If I have a turnip, I'll throw it, if I don't, I'll get as close to them as I can and shield it, and zelda doesn't usually like you being that close in shield in my experience because you can nair out of it. Tell me if any of this is wrong, I'm not playing the best zelda in the world XD.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
I think you should put both Shroomed, and HomeMadeWaffles under the People who play this match up the best section for Doc.

Also, we were testing it, and he was DIing away from the down throw, and spamming nair to stop dthrow-> fair from Doc, and it worked pretty consistently.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198

MacD

Banned via Administration
Props for posting this.

I'm sorry but dying to dair was just hilarious.

Anyway, you're good.
when i got dair spiked i was like wtf, then i was like wow, that's like the one time that move would probably work, then started laughing to myself cause it was funny

Could Pink Shinobi-esque camping work on Zelda?
i'm sure it would, but you would need pink to do it, since he was the best at it for sure. it'd be like camping ganon though, cause if you mess up once or twice you are going to take like 20 damage each tiem

Macd why in the world are you approaching Zelda. That's why you lost. Just dashdance camp and throw turnips. Bait naryu's love if they use it to reflect turnips.
we (i) have learned this after playing the zelda lol, it's ok, next time i just won't do anything ever

also the reason i did dthrow was becuase i wanted to test his DI, then i figured i could get a nair off him if i did it right, it worked a couple times

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Only one person commented on my matches? come on guys. I know I'm not as good as macd but... =(

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i can watch them, but i'm not that good so idk what help i'd be.
lol sorry.

Cia

das kwl
YAY! A vs Zelda analysis is up, I knew that threatening to main fox would work, mwahaha XD.
lol.. i would have helped you even if you didn't threaten us. Besides, another Fox just means more ppl to death combo (IMO)

Only one person commented on my matches? come on guys. I know I'm not as good as macd but... =(
I commented on the youtube page. sry, i shoulda said something.

Top Bottom