• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VaNz Stuff.. about Peach (Tactical Discussion)

baka4moé

Smash Champion
hey guys,

i went to a tournament today and i learned that i really don't enjoy playing melee as much and (hence?) don't perform as well if i don't play aggressively. granted being patient is fine, but still being more so aggro then defensive and/or campy.

this may be kinda random but how do you guys see yourselves playing peach? and do you ever feel like you're not playing ur best when ur not playing "yourself"?

Wake

Smash Master
Hmm... I think I'm a pretty aggressive Peach... which may not be a good thing in the end I dunno... I just play what's most fun to me. I think I just play worse when I play on "auto-pilot." Otherwise, I'm usually having a lot of fun.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I think I have a semi-aggressive Peach, meaning that I could be more aggressive, but I'm still fairly so. I also just play however I see myself having fun. I feel like I'm playing my best when I'm being patient and mindful, but still being aggressive (which is hard for me cause I'm impatient).

Degree

Smash Apprentice
My Peach is much more reactive (and not that aggresive) than I'd like but it's getting better with more experience.
My Peach, your face. I'm back. All up in this *****.
Are you going to the November monthly?

Degree

Smash Apprentice
I'm intending to make it yes, had a tough start to my job so I wasn't able to make the last one, but I'm definitely planning on going to this one, have my plans for organising my work around that time to give me time to go. Hopefully bringing my brother along who's started playing the game thanks to me forcing him to play so I had someone human to play against. :D

this may be kinda random but how do you guys see yourselves playing peach? and do you ever feel like you're not playing ur best when ur not playing "yourself"?
In tournament set or money match I camp mad hard, mainly vs Marth. I'm bad at fighting him up close

In friendlies, I approach a lot (with turnips and floats) to look cool

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I don't normally talk about myself but when i do.. <3

lol I saw random people talking about me on Phantasy Star Online(don't even know them) "Mike G is the only Peach ever to make peach dittos interesting" Then he refers this video in the game lobby. *is feelin himself right now*

http://youtu.be/qOjzG3FmdFc

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I think I remember you having a Peach ditto or two with...Xif, it was. And one of the Youtube comments was something about you two making the ditto interesting.

crush

Smash Master
Lol sailor moon is for little kids.

I never really liked it since it didn't make sense to me. I watched all the episodes in like 2005 so maybe it was just bad then? Why is it even supposed to be good?

:phone:

Quaz

Smash Master
John allow me to push you off that cliff where you belong! :awesome:

So I have a small issue with stage banning/counterpicking. I dont know if its like this out on WC or EC or not, but in most Midwest tourneys Rainbow Cruise is legal. Most people I fight against will CP that stage against me, and they will win 90% of the time. Should I ban it and go with pokemon stadium/Yoshi's instead? (I dont think Peach is even that bad on Yoshi's) Or should I let them go Cruise and try harder?

What is everyone's opinion on this level for Peach? Is it any good for her or not? I currently don't think so.

Top Bottom