• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unofficial ROM2 Results thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

boss8

Smash Hero
Eh, just an opinion, but all the disbelief at a lower tier character winning a set is rather ridiculous, particularly in Ganon's case. The power that monster packs makes him really punishing if you mess up. Jiggs and Falco will feel that thanks to their light weight/ bad recovery, respectively. American fighting game scenes are plagued by this kind of thinking. The tiers are well-reasoned, and exist because they're true. However, as stated by all the experts on this game or otherwise, they assume complete equailty of all the other variables in a match, which is an extreme case. One player bridging the tier gap by playing out of his skin for a set or two is entirely possible.
QFT......

*continues to sleep*

G U R U

Smash Lord
Good stuff Kage. One of the best in Canada fo sho man. Can't wait to witness the ****. I missed the stream :(

I predict an influx of Ganon players in the near future. Starting with me :laugh:

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
The first real hype match of the tourney was bam and vwins vs teczero and vanz, such a good set.

Teczero was going to be my and Americas hero until his finger slipped =[
Yo Hax and Linguini vs Mango and Lucky. geez what a crazy set.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Kage, ILY GOOD **** MANGO HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AND ALSO Nanuet is a piece of ****, couldnt get there in time cuz of being too far
Oh, that's why :(

The first real hype match of the tourney was bam and vwins vs teczero and vanz, such a good set.

Teczero was going to be my and Americas hero until his finger slipped =[
True story :(:(

Dojomaster2

Smash Cadet
Everyone has been saying it and I got to get mine in too, much props to Hungrybox and to The Warrior Kage, oh yeah PP did okay too

bolt.

Smash Ace
Does anyone know where they will be posted. I would say waffles but this is an East coast tourney so maybe Alukard or someone else. I'm not sure.
I'm not sure about the first set, but the second set should be up on waffles' channel.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
i seen kage vs mango on the stream and was like **** **** horse **** ***** ghetto klap trap
i even wrote "kage beat mango at rom 2" on a shirt and wore it to school.

and mango: drown your sorrows in the toilet.

Leacero

Smash Lord
Update on videos from Prog:

Prog has informed that he had passed out during the upload of Mogwai/Pakman vs Tag/Dr.Peepee, and is resuming the uploads now with Hax/Linguini vs D1/Reno. He will be queueing uploads all day and has work at 5 so there might be a drop in uploads at that point (but hopefully not if he queues up enough). He also does not have a bracket image, so he is not sure where these matches are in the brackets, but he will update later.

His channel can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/user/prog2112foabp

Thanks.

th0rn

Smash Lord
which TV was prog recording? the laptop at the big tv... almost in the side area?

prog is the kid with the glasses and a hat?

rhan

Smash Hero
i seen kage vs mango on the stream and was like **** **** horse **** ***** ghetto klap trap
i even wrote "kage beat mango at rom 2" on a shirt and wore it to school.

and mango: drown your sorrows in the toilet.
LOLOLOLOL

So rude.

Don't drink kids. You'll fail at videogamez.....

Mango bring it back at Pound FOURRRR!

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
on the area at the front with the 4 recording setups, i was on the far left. i don't have any of your matches thorn. i think your matches were on the far right (pakman?) or on stream (waffles?). also, the one in the back, for some reason, i think is chred2akrisp.

i'm uploading hax/linguini vs d1/reno right now, after that is thumbs/roman vs tag/pp, dj nintendo/warriorknight vs chops/tipman, and tipman/chops vs jman/DoH.

will update later.

prog

HugS™

Smash Lord
LOL Mango, you're an alcoholic now. I told you.

If you drink more than 7 shots the night before pound4, it's official at that point. You'll be an addict.

th0rn

Smash Lord
wellll, whoever recorded me and banks (falco/sheik) vs. eggm/swift ( dub fox) can you please upload those matches... and then upload all of my friendlies that i played afterwards. The last match of me is one friendly vs. hbox

It was me vs. swift/eggm/pine/hbox... i'm the falco xD

TP

Smash Master
Who did Mang0 lose to in winners and losers? Was Kage in losers bracket when he did the upset?

And most impostantly who was mango using? (Not puff right?)

Good **** Hbox :D
Kage beat his Falco 2-0 in winners and his Puff 2-1 in losers.

GAAAAANNNNOOOOOOONNN!

:034:

thumbswayup

Smash Master
on the area at the front with the 4 recording setups, i was on the far left. i don't have any of your matches thorn. i think your matches were on the far right (pakman?) or on stream (waffles?). also, the one in the back, for some reason, i think is chred2akrisp.

i'm uploading hax/linguini vs d1/reno right now, after that is thumbs/roman vs tag/pp, dj nintendo/warriorknight vs chops/tipman, and tipman/chops vs jman/DoH.

will update later.

prog
Holy **** we got recorded??!! haha awesome, match 1 on Battlefield was close, and then we just got ***** match 2 on FD. Can't wait to see the vids

rhan

Smash Hero
I remember about a month ago I was **** talkin' on Kage..... Saying I could beat his Ganon with Young Link....

Now I'm ****tin' bricks....... Kage is ****.

Still wanna play Young Link v Ganon though!

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
good **** mdz for not getting a mcgangbang with me.

i definitely pulled up at mcdonalds and got one when i got home.

hax/linguini vs d1/reno is queued up currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom