• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unofficial ROM2 Results thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I.B

Smash Lord
Just incase people haven't been following live stream..or heard the news otherwise. Here's some short results for now until Scar/Alukard post the full version.

Doubles:
1. Mango+Lucky
2. Vwins+Bam
3. Scar+Darc
4. Cactuar+HungryBox (?)

Singles:

1. HungryBox
2. Dr. PeePee
3. Kage
4. Mango
5. Jman
5. Darc

VIDS BEING UPLOADED

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
good **** bam and vwins.
what's happening in singles though =§
stupid mac's, screw you apple
kage: =o good **** but like... it shouldn't happen. congratulations, you must have played like a beast. enjoy the love from your fanclub. bring my glasses at the SFIV weeklies
. also, let's money match.

uuaa1

Smash Journeyman
Probably waveshining really fast somewhere, K-town
**** he is right i just checked the profile xDD

anyways good **** to my boi hbox. i knew he had it from the start. lets **** teams at pound 4 my friend and i thank him for representing WATO and my tag UUAA in grandfinals. amazing tourny live stream cant wait to see videos. uhh peace!!! lol ull be hearing from me at pound 4 ;)

- uuaa

TheLake

Smash Master
Kage won actually

Along with Dr.Pepepe

won the hearts of millions <3

But they split so its cool

DavieBoy

Smash Apprentice
Dr. P is one of the most clutch players I have ever seen, huge props to you man well deserved second place.

Pengie

Smash Lord
Good **** Hungry! And PP's Falco is disgusting! I can't wait to see how Winterfest and Pound 4 turnout =).

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Congratulations. You made an arbitrary guess based on nothing which happened to be right for reasons you could never have predicted.
Wow, your a ****. I basically knew Mango was going to win, but if he didn't I knew hbox would win. So instead of hoping on with everyone else I picked hungrybox. Are you telling me you can predict those reasons? If you can't just stop being a ****, Okay?

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Seeing something other than 1 next to Mango makes my mind boggle. Good shit Kage!

Congratulations. You made an arbitrary guess based on nothing which happened to be right for reasons you could never have predicted.
LOL. This nigga mad cause you stylin on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom