• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unofficial ROM2 Results thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I just discovered, through the Tropicana website, that there's one store near me that sells DJs.

Good stuff, Tropicana.

Apparently, WCDI is explained by the fact that DJs isn't sold on the WC. The website says as much.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
shout out to jona for going, we should of played!
shoutout to spam arrows for arrow spam
LOL everyone thought I played Link. I try to now but my Link is garbage. I did make a 3-stock comeback on someone's Ganon.

ill get them up when i'm at my computer

i literally haven't been since rom
go at your own pace. hopefully more vids will be out to distract people from wanting results anyway.

Lovage

Smash Hero
hey i played that hacked melee at at rom. the owner of the wii said he made a thread somewhere about how to do it

anyone know where this thread is? lol

-Lucky

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Tipman's beasting too.

Nah, for real though, one pic of Mango making his "****-in-my-pants" face while on Milktea's lap and the internet goes crazy. Heads at ROM knew better, but GameSpot forum peeps are those who watch from afar and probably masturbate to C-tier combo videos.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Haha, ohhh I had no idea you were Tipman! I was wondering who you were the entire time at the tournament but I never found out, haha. And thanks, I guess. Yay, haters, gotta love 'em.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
Haha, ohhh I had no idea you were Tipman! I was wondering who you were the entire time at the tournament but I never found out, haha. And thanks, I guess. Yay, haters, gotta love 'em.
she was checkin you out

get 'em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom