• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unofficial ROM2 Results thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
Why my quote are different? ._.

Okay, you gave arguments minimum, M2K only said what he thought, what is wrong. In the match-up I think Jiggly has the advantage, but that this advantage does not come to me saying that jiggly is the best in Melee.
It's just my opinion

PB&J

Smash Hero
stop making this to a tier list thread or m2k stop posting in it because your just going to say the same thing..@ to5 u said falco was the best in both games..who cares..fox is the best.and rom 2 was so much fun cant wait til winterfest

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
I was just laughing at the fact of the Ken destroying M2K. As I recall I've seen the vids (not early M2K either) of M2K fox beating Ken Marth. *shrugs* Anywho...I could be wrong, what do I know?

I know that Kage is mad cool in person...that's what I know, xD. He goes up there with VaNz and Tec0 on my "cool smashers I know" list. that's what I know at least, xD. (I know it's random, I'm just trying to...change the subject.) Oh and that Vwins' Peach is awesome, xD.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
And when you do it at zero it gets BOTH HITS

GANON NAIR FOR ****

That's like a million percent

White_Mike

Smash Lord
Oh man this thread is funny.

Marth is definitely 5th or maybe he is better than Sheik. Sheik is overrated IMO.

Also it sucks that we have to wait till December 6th for ROM vids to start being uploaded but I understand.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Oh man this thread is funny.

Marth is definitely 5th or maybe he is better than Sheik. Sheik is overrated IMO.

Also it sucks that we have to wait till December 6th for ROM vids to start being uploaded but I understand.
that's only what was recorded on his laptop.

my tourney stuff is almost done, then i have friendlies.

DJRome

Smash Hero
Hey, let's take the vids to a university and upload please. 3Mb upload is so much faster you could prolly do it in a few days

Jem.

Smash Master
lol @ someone on first page. how did kage not deserve 3rd? he beat mango TWICE.. the reigning world champion. You can't john about losing two sets to the same person.

good job to everyone in top 4 in singles and dubs, good job dethroning mango. if only for one tournament or longer, who knows.

prog

hmw was the match in losers. i think pakman/mogwai recorded the winners match bout.

prog

they aren't up yet, but youtube.com/smashgizmo or youtube.com/pakmanoncrack

DJRome

Smash Hero
he just expected more ppl to buy. always better to not have enough than have too much. good **** anyways tho pb&j

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Lol I just thought of something that could be funny.. I bring down judgment to those who don't do the correct things.

RoM 1: I beat Jman that was high.
RoM 2: I beat Mango that was drunk.

That's what you get for doing these things.. haha. Kids these days, I'll show you the real way!... Of course all the fun that comes with it is also an advantage but you gotta pay for it.

I think this is pretty hilarious in my mind. Just thought I'd throw that out there, no riding my own ****. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom