• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unofficial ROM2 Results thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Is anyone gonna take all the videos and organize them in a Video thread sometime soon? I don't think everyone wants to go through 5 different youtbe channels for a million different sets.

strawhats

Smash Master
Disregar this entire post looks like I have to type alot in order to see my sig. LOL

Thnx Kupo, I.B. you were a big help. Wait, my sig still isnt showing is that normal, or did i do something wrong.

I am not seeing my sig. Is that normal did I do something wrong

1. I copied
"Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way round or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves.

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend." -Bruce Lee
2. I went back to this page and went to the left clicked on my username and clicked on send PM.

3. Then I went to the left side of the Panel on my Avatar page and found Edit Signature.

4. I pasted the entire quote in edit my signature and clicked save.

Yes I clicked on the option show my signature

Atlus8

Smash Master
M2K would so tap at Pound he stayed Marth!

Edit - Would anyone happen to have old vids from the smash twins? I'm talking about 06 and 07 s#!+! I know they got deleted off of youtube, but I'm hoping someone downloaded them!

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
I remember some old *** videos of them.

Jarvi was the Fox right? I cant remember the falco's name.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Honestly, Dr. Peepee's the guy to watch out for.

People just don't know.

Just wait til he learns how to fight Jiggs and Marths better...

inb4lolmatchupjohns

If he can go from this (might wanna mute>_>)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4nWF5r5VI0

to actually beating Jman just 4 months later...who knows what the kid's capable of.

Kevin! Come to GA to play the best Sourthern Peach players ^_^.....(Read: Don't lose to Armada at Pound >_>)
Ummm...............

Yeah I need to work on Peach. If I can find a way to GA(no car now) over winter break I'll play vs Peach a lot.

otg

Smash Master
m2k- just play doc vs jiggs..your doc is sick..and ask dogysamich for advice he knows that match up better than anyone
Agrees 100%. Dogy ****ed up HBox in some crew battle (or so I heard/he told me?) a few mmonths back. I know someone is giong to come in here and be like W'E NO JOHNS etc etc. I dont care, I think pbnj got this one right.

Also, where the **** is the actual results thread? I mean, Scar pretty much ran this tourney, does he have to ****ing put up the results thread too?

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Um, so the first time Mango loses in like a year and a half, 2 years...It's not to Marth. It's not to Fox, or Falco.

It's to GANON. Are people starting to see what I'm talking about here? That character is a fa&&ot seriously. No disrespect to Kage, since he's amazing, but when the best player in the world only loses to one character and it just so happens to be Ganon, that only furthers my hatred for Ganon.

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
Mad props to double bowser team. **** that **** was so fun to watch.

Um, so the first time Mango loses in like a year and a half, 2 years...It's not to Marth. It's not to Fox, or Falco.

It's to GANON. Are people starting to see what I'm talking about here? That character is a fa&&ot seriously. No disrespect to Kage, since he's amazing, but when the best player in the world only loses to one character and it just so happens to be Ganon, that only furthers my hatred for Ganon.
Mega krai

MaNg0

Smash Hero
yeah probably, but its a pretty even matchup overall. Hbox beat mango in every money match vs all of mangos chars except puff

Kage - not all of us main chars that have a hitbox that can trade with or just flat out beat jiggs bair every time. I can see ganon doing alright vs jiggs in the matchup cuz of his super hitboxes. Ganon is a power character, and Jiggs is a character who's biggest assets come from not being able to combo her largely. Ganon seems good vs Jiggs, but I still think Jiggs has it really easy vs a lot of other characters
I was drunk when I mm hbox looool Mofo took my three dollars :(

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Is anyone gonna take all the videos and organize them in a Video thread sometime soon? I don't think everyone wants to go through 5 different youtbe channels for a million different sets.
I think we're waiting for brackets to go up so we can see where the matches fall in the tourney and what not. And I know Scar has the brackets, but dude has work, and if anyone expects him to do that type of thing today, you've got to be *****ing me.[/mogwai]

Linguini

Smash Master
yeah probably, but its a pretty even matchup overall. Hbox beat mango in every money match vs all of mangos chars except puff

Kage - not all of us main chars that have a hitbox that can trade with or just flat out beat jiggs bair every time. I can see ganon doing alright vs jiggs in the matchup cuz of his super hitboxes. Ganon is a power character, and Jiggs is a character who's biggest assets come from not being able to combo her largely. Ganon seems good vs Jiggs, but I still think Jiggs has it really easy vs a lot of other characters
rofl that matchup is prob a small advantage for jiggs, both mango and darc had no idea what they were doing vs ganon and kage doesn't play the match right either, at least vs a jiggs that knows remotely what hes doing vs ganon like hbox.

Proof : Why the **** were darc,mango,or kage the using their forward airs in the matchup?
You should always have your back to the opponent,bairs are your friend; for both jiggs and ganon, if you fair you lose as ganons bair beats jiggs fair and jiggs bair beats ganons fair.

Watch hbox vs kage.

otg

Smash Master
I think we're waiting for brackets to go up so we can see where the matches fall in the tourney and what not. And I know Scar has the brackets, but dude has work, and if anyone expects him to do that type of thing today, you've got to be *****ing me.[/mogwai]
I wasn't expecting them up today, nor rushing it. I was just curious with as to why it had taken so long, my b.

Sanu

Smash Champion
^ same, it's seriously just copying the tio info lawlz

so simpre

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord

gannon is ****ing sick. what are you talking about

prog

was me and kage recorded?

it was in the first TV all the way to the left in the front stand...

and linguini speaks truuuuuuuuuuuuuuth
the left recording setup was mine, but my notepad file of matches doesn't have kage vs hungrybox down. however, i'll check the video files and see if it snuck in there.

prog

doesn't look like i have it. do you mean left as in left from the players' perspective, or left from entering the room?

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
rofl that matchup is prob a small advantage for jiggs, both mango and darc had no idea what they were doing vs ganon and kage doesn't play the match right either, at least vs a jiggs that knows remotely what hes doing vs ganon like hbox.

Proof : Why the **** were darc,mango,or kage the using their forward airs in the matchup?
You should always have your back to the opponent,bairs are your friend; for both jiggs and ganon, if you fair you lose as ganons bair beats jiggs fair and jiggs bair beats ganons fair.

Watch hbox vs kage.
So true.

I can't believe full results aren't here yet. I really want to see the bracket.

takoyaki

Smash Cadet
on captain falcons nipples it says "if you're reading this, you're already dead"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom