• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unofficial ROM2 Results thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
Lol I just thought of something that could be funny.. I bring down judgment to those who don't do the correct things.

RoM 1: I beat Jman that was high.
RoM 2: I beat Mango that was drunk.

That's what you get for doing these things.. haha. Kids these days, I'll show you the real way!... Of course all the fun that comes with it is also an advantage but you gotta pay for it.

I think this is pretty hilarious in my mind. Just thought I'd throw that out there, no riding my own ****. =P
oh man. way to punish the immoral by beating them in tournament!
you're like a super hero... only against smashers as opposed to rapists and murderers...
TAKE THAT, EVERY OTHER GUY OVER 12 IN THE U.S.A.!!!!

vidjogamer

Smash Master
marth isn't that great dude. I will gladly money match any marth in the world with my marth, sheik, fox, and captain falcon to prove this point. I won't lose any (also, falcon ***** marth badly, and i will prove it for anyone that wants to money match me in that). Marth is too easily gimpable, comboable, and can't kill very well without a gimp. Marth beating jiggs isn't true cuz Marth's best assets are combos and gimps and he can't do either to jiggs, while if jiggs gets in ONCE its a gimp and she can edge guard marth really well by just waiting below him then doing aerials after lag or when she thinks its good or edge hog rest if marth decides to stupidly go low. I think space animals and jiggs are the best. Marth isn't going to kill jiggs for a really long time either

and yes i seriously do believe falcon ***** marth badly

edit - this is m2k

LAX_

Smash Apprentice
actually without money you wouldn't be able to buy a gamecube, SSBM, controllers, TV,...
PWNED

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
Judging from the current quality of the discussion here, we need the official results badly.

Btw, why are they always saying stuff like "official results will be up VERY SOON"
Very soon? You mean like the SWF Friend Finder?

hoopspr226

Smash Journeyman
marth isn't that great dude. I will gladly money match any marth in the world with my marth, sheik, fox, and captain falcon to prove this point.

edit - this is m2k
Lol dude that doesn't prove anything. You beating anyone else's Marth would just prove you are a better player than them.

Also how on earth would you money matching someone's marth with your own marth prove that marth isn't good lol.

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
Lol dude that doesn't prove anything. You beating anyone else's Marth would just prove you are a better player than them.

Also how on earth would you money matching someone's marth with your own marth prove that marth isn't good lol.
Uh, because Marth loses in Marth dittos 100% of the time. You should know this.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
LMAO. Marth is a bad character, he has a 100-0 match up. =P

lol MK. I thought that was Vidjo saying that the whole time. And then I read "this is m2k btw" and then lol'd.

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord

this is very true

Logic is on this man's side, Jason.
this is also true

this is the epitome of logical precision

improbable

Smash Rookie
I would pay good money for an official results thread at this point... who can I bribe to get it up faster?

otg

Smash Master
m2k acknowledges that he needs to pick up a new character to beat mango (aka Doc) but won't do it because it takes too much effort. Can't blame him tho tbh, when your marth is that nasty who wants to downgrade?

oh and PS:

Full results thread? ****, where you at?/

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
If I can do it, then why can't M2k do it.. M2k is better than me lol.
i'm better than you too, doesn't mean i can do it.

lol really though, i can't see mango losing to a good *** top tier... i just don't see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom