• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unofficial ROM2 Results thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
So yeah I did okay this tournament.......

I'll do shoutouts later, but right now I wanted to let everyone know that I'm not sure how much I'll be able to go to because I got into a wreck(seriously gay rain johns) when I was on the way home. The people left in my car at this point(Vilt and NisP and I) were fine, but my car got *****. I'm not sure how my parents will be about this totally, but I'm sure that my chances for making Pound 4 are hurt now.

Anyway, I'm really glad I got soooooo much support from everyone(stack it up and PP chants were toooo good!!!). I had some intense sets, and I hope to convince some of you doubters that I'm not all luck haha. =p

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
jiggs is the best character in melee. She can kill you anywhere, camp you anywhere, and doesn't get comboed or gimped (compared to the other characters)
I thought you said it was sheik last time. lol

GOOD **** PP! I had Papa Dave personally drive up there just to see one of his falco kids beast. You and Hbox make me make proud =D

Anth0ny

Smash Master

I'll do shoutouts later, but right now I wanted to let everyone know that I'm not sure how much I'll be able to go to because I got into a wreck(seriously gay rain johns) when I was on the way home. The people left in my car at this point(Vilt and NisP and I) were fine, but my car got *****. I'm not sure how my parents will be about this totally, but I'm sure that my chances for making Pound 4 are hurt now.

Anyway, I'm really glad I got soooooo much support from everyone(stack it up and PP chants were toooo good!!!). I had some intense sets, and I hope to convince some of you doubters that I'm not all luck haha. =p
PP is too good.

STACK IT UP

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
you think you could post a url to lazy to look laugh...?
I have the set, currently chopping up and converting Kage/PKMVodka vs Vanz/Teczero, and that's next in line for that treatment.

However, in term of uploads, dsl blows, I'm still at thumbs/roman vs tag/pp. 5 sets ahead of it for uploading, so hopefully it should be up before the end of the night. Queueing up as much as I can before work.

prog

prog

1. you ****.
2. sorry about the wreck, glad everyone is ok.

Kira-

Smash Champion
good stuff kage

joey i herd u used my tag in teams lol. ****

mango... lol. i laugh at you ahaha

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
PP if it's a ride you need to Pound 4, I'm sure anyone going from NC would be willing to let you join.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I can always have Seven drive me, but my parents will probably not want me to play anymore just because they have been looking for an excuse like this(endangering lives coming back from a tournament) to keep me from playing. I really want to keep hanging out with all of the awesome people I have met and will meet in the smash community.

Edit: I'm thinking about it, Twin A haha.

Also, I'll stop derailing this thread. This is about shoutouts, not my personal problems. I just hoped to let everyone know.

D20

Smash Lord
I'm glad nobody was hurt. I always get nervous about potential car accidents involving myself or the many other smashers driving home at late hours (with little or no sleep). Regardless...

Take a train or a Greyhound bus! You need to keep the dream alive!

R3N0

Smash Lord
This tournament was amazing, and so were all the outta staters, outta country-ers, and locals that made it.

Nothing better than commentating side by side w/ Waffles, Hazz, Papa Dave, Prog, and etc.

I wanna commentate all the time now!

~D1

prog

hey, i'm leaving for work soon, but i made sure to queue up mango and lucky against hax and linguini. hopefully that'll be uploaded before the end of the night.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
This tournament was amazing, and so were all the outta staters, outta country-ers, and locals that made it.

Nothing better than commentating side by side w/ Waffles, Hazz, Papa Dave, Prog, and etc.

I wanna commentate all the time now!

~D1
I'm really sad that I missed Papa Dave, but I did love doing commentary as well.

D1 and HAB commentary? Beast.

TheLake

Smash Master

Phantom rest anyone? ;)

Good**** thought..2nd place?!!

Peepee fan boy <3

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Wait.... So how da F@CK dis this happen???

Kage beat mango in Winners Quarters
Kage lost to PP in Winners Semis
PP lost 2 Hbox in Winners finals
Kage beat Mango in Losers Semis
PP beat Kage in Losers Finals
Hbox beat PP in Grand Finals????

AXE 09

Smash Master
wait wtf!!! kage beat mango???? oh snaps!!! videos pleeeeeeaaaseee!!!! ahhhhh i wish i made it to this tourney, darn it!!! *cries*

G U R U

Smash Lord
Will M2K show up for melee? Will Mango's reign over the smash world end? Will Kage **** EVEN HARDER?! Find out on the next exciting episode of Dragonba... I mean POUND 4!!!

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
This was fun i was the lone rep from Ohio :) Loeved that my sheik was going even with Raynex im happy with my Placing i played so many fun Matches. Im dissapointed that Our car got ****ed up and towed the last day of the tourney and we were stranded and Dj Nintendo and other New yorkers wouldnt let us stay a day or two to get it fixed so we go go home that was shady as **** but most the New york smashers i met were *******s but whatever Fun games good **** kage tipman i loved our mm it went 5 rounds im happy Jman i almost won the last match on japes its sweet i met another person who liked that stage **** shark lol

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Jman- I will smack the crap outta you for not responding to your PM's.

Judging from the results of this tournament I can honestly say that you're all ****ing terrible.

Especially Mango.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
who is the owner of the laptop that was recording matches in the back? it was on the big tv

spife?

I think i know which one you're tlking about, it wasn't me, my recording setup broke so i didn't record anything. I had a couple of matches there I want up. I remember playing a lot of low tier friendlies on that TV, maybe it belongs to Boyd? or was it the other guy I can't remember the name of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom