• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unofficial ROM2 Results thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Will M2K show up for melee? Will Mango's reign over the smash world end? Will Kage **** EVEN HARDER?! Find out on the next exciting episode of Dragonba... I mean POUND 4!!!
I really want to, but I don't know if I can do it. I just love to compete as i said before, so if I go to a tournament, I just play and try to beat people, if it happens, it happens, if not then that's fine too. I don't mind placing whatever at Pound 4 either. I want to have a good time and kick some ***, and have some great games. That's what tournaments is all about.

Jman- I will smack the crap outta you for not responding to your PM's.

Judging from the results of this tournament I can honestly say that you're all ****ing terrible.

Especially Mango.
You are more terrible for not coming to this, it was amazing!!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Kage - Your fair has like the hitbox the size of 10 bowsers.

You can win whatever you want ;)

In short you're amazing and keep going to stuff so I can watch you punch animals.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
We need to official rom2 results thread along with the bracket. I'm sick of waiting, why is this taking so long?

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Brackets were on whose computer? Scar's? Alu's?

It wasn't Waffles', though if it was the delay would be explainable.

My guess? Scar's a real-*** dude like myself who had to go to work today and hasn't had the time to get this stuff started.

4% APR

Smash Champion
Vbm has already waited a whole day for the results thread, come one hosts, step it up.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
why do people think I ragequit?
I hadn't heard anything about you ragequitting, but I will say, ragequits are pretty gay on livestream when it gets choppy (imo). You can't even see who won the match half the time.

I wish people would usually wear their correct tags on livestream too, but oh well lol

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Everytime you're about to lose your last stock you quit out.
I do it to keep the momentum

Since when has that ever been ragequit? It just makes the set go faster.
this

I hadn't heard anything about you ragequitting, but I will say, ragequits are pretty gay on livestream when it gets choppy (imo). You can't even see who won the match half the time.

I wish people would usually wear their correct tags on livestream too, but oh well lol
Ah...

you have a good point.

i will "rage quit" no more.

:D

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Resetting during inevitable death definitely shouldn't count as ragequitting. :p Lain does it all the time in Brawl, and he's definitely not angry at anyone after a nice J or two.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Like hbox said, it helps carry momentum over. Sometimes I'll do something similar like forfeiting game 2 of a set if I get counterpicked to a gay stage so I don't get frustrated or lose my good state of mind.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
I always thought it seemed angry but I think it's just a new trend I've noticed amongst people o_O;. To just speed up the set...weiiiird.
It just adds to our culture if anything. It's like how in Starcraft, a pro will type in GG and quit out (without even waiting for the other player's GG) 99% of the time instead of wait for the other person to find / destroy all the buildings. I think it shows class that the loser can acknowledge the loss and willingly quit out (as opposed to quitting out of rage) but that might just be me!

I'm sorry I missed this tournament! ROM 1 was a turning point in my Smash Career, I hope this was the same for a lot of others. I had fun watching the stream =)

Diakonos

Smash Lord
PEEEPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! YOU MADE ME PROUD, SON.

I'm very impressed! I knew you were one of the best! I called it way back in the top 20 thread. So good, man. LOL send me a PM or tell Eric to call me when you're talking to him, I'll teach you how to beat jigglypuff so you can take first next time =D

AprilShaw

aka Logan
Yo, Mango, I'm happy for you and I'ma let you finish, but Kage is one of the best smashers of all time. OF ALL TIME!

Jk, but really nice by Kage. Dr. Peepee is awesome, and looks exactly like my best friend Sean, too bad I didn't get to talk to/play you though haha. Mango was cool as hell too, as were almost everyone else I talked to. =)

Linguini

Smash Master
good **** hbox,pp,and kage.

South is the dominant region now,REPRESENT. I really want to watch me and hax vs mango and lucky, and me vs hax in singles. epiccccc sets

Divinokage

Smash Legend

South is the dominant region now,REPRESENT. I really want to watch me and hax vs mango and lucky, and me vs hax in singles. epiccccc sets
I remember this set, it was crazyyyyyy. loll I love Falcon/Ganon freaking dishing out the **** lol.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I always thought it seemed angry but I think it's just a new trend I've noticed amongst people o_O;. To just speed up the set...weiiiird.
Me too.

I don't like it when people do that though. I find it a bit rude. I like to see my Marth flip his sword in a circle and utter foreign confident statements in an excessively high voice.

Maybe I'm just silly. I like looking at my kills, too, and how much SDs I had. I like hearing the opposing Peach scream, finally after surviving for 200% on Dreamland.

Most importantly, think how disappointed the audience is when there's no contest?

"ohhhhhhhhhh :("

Kage, you already know I'm proud of you, and I can't wait to smash you up when you come in May.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I'm going to win the tournament at May, where you at West Coast! =D

Edit: I finally did what I wanted for a while and it's just to say that if I can do it.. why can't anybody else do it, right? I wish this gives hope to everybody out there that wants to become better or do crazy things. =D

Train hard and believe it! lol.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
It never actually crossed my mind as angry or ragequit...I thought it was just faster to reset it lol. Not that I actually do it, but I never minded when people did or saw people that did.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I know there will probably be a lot less combo vids out there with "GAME!" in them though. lol

strawhats

Smash Master
I'm going to win the tournament at May, where you at West Coast! =D

Edit: I finally did what I wanted for a while and it's just to say that if I can do it.. why can't anybody else do it, right? I wish this gives hope to everybody out there that wants to become better or do crazy things. =D

Train hard and believe it! lol.
This is your nindo (thats why your the 5th Hokage) :laugh:

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx

you are in half luck. unfortunately, my hd's melee partition filled up during dj nintendo vs hax, and i couldn't figure out the problem until the middle of your set against hax. so, i have hax/dj nintendo 1, and none of hax/linguini :(

however, d1/reno vs lambchops/tipman is almost done, after that is vanz/tec0 vs tipman/lambchops...

and after that...

LINGUINI AND HAX

VERSUS

MANGO AND LUCKY.

**** set, i've watched it 3 times already.

It just adds to our culture if anything. It's like how in Starcraft, a pro will type in GG and quit out (without even waiting for the other player's GG) 99% of the time instead of wait for the other person to find / destroy all the buildings. I think it shows class that the loser can acknowledge the loss and willingly quit out (as opposed to quitting out of rage) but that might just be me!

I'm sorry I missed this tournament! ROM 1 was a turning point in my Smash Career, I hope this was the same for a lot of others. I had fun watching the stream =)
i shouted you out on the stream and you said who the **** is prog. its ok though.

I remember this set, it was crazyyyyyy. loll I love Falcon/Ganon freaking dishing out the **** lol.
coming soon.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
That's true 5th hokage would most likely be Hbox in the US. =P If ever he keeps going like this. But you know for fun, I'm the 5th Hokage **** everyone! lol.

Michael_BluFalco

Smash Journeyman
If I can see any 5th "kage" it would probably be hbox.

And wouldn't Ken be 1st, PC 2nd, M2K 3rd, Mang0 4th?
ken would still be up there(probably wouldnt quit) if MLG still held up melee but that was long ago mlg = big $$$$$$$$$$ anyway!!

GOOD SHIET TO ALL ROM2 players!! i wish i was as good as the top players $_$ btw how much money did first 2nd and 3rd place get? $$$$$$$$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom