• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unofficial ROM2 Results thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vegard

Smash Lord
wtf is this **** about your girlfriend's opinion about Smash. Why would you bring that up to them??? Silly

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
Are all girls like this in relationships??? Cause if so, I'm doing something wrong...o_O
nah she was just messin around

if she was really like that i would have left her 2 years ago lol

wtf is this **** about your girlfriend's opinion about Smash. Why would you bring that up to them??? Silly
its hilarious

i just tell her because she knows i play and when i went to rom2 she asked what happened

and asked if i won, and i was like looooooooool

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Echoing the sentiments about KirbyKaze being adorable.

This tourney was fun as hell.

The Truth...

Smash Apprentice
Because unlike you i hold weight in my relationship. I can do the nerdiest thing in the world and still get Bit**** ***.

get at me

besides its funny to hear their reaction on a video game of course they not gonna care so its funny when they say dumb **** or w.e.

null55

Smash Master
jiggs is the best character in melee. She can kill you anywhere, camp you anywhere, and doesn't get comboed or gimped (compared to the other characters)

good job kage/pp/hbox.
lol dude... wtf is wrong with you. it took THIS long????

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
jiggs is the best character in melee. She can kill you anywhere, camp you anywhere, and doesn't get comboed or gimped (compared to the other characters)

good job kage/pp/hbox.
GTFO Brawl scrub!! This is a thread for people who play melee! You're no longer my favorite pro! *burns his M2K shirts, rips up his M2K portraits, and surgically removes his M2K tatoo*

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Haircuts are for squares.
I only mentioned it cuz I got a haircut yesterday and I was like wow, EC has long hair, cuz I remembered PKMvodka. =/ I am not square.
I lol'd hella long.

I had a similar conversation with my gf.

"Me: OMGGG.
She: what?
Me: ARMADA BEAT M2K OMG OMG AND HE TOOK MANGO TO LOSERRRRRRRS
She: What's an armada?
Me: The offspring of Sweden beat the two best players in the world! I TOLD THEM. I TOLD THEM ALL HE WAS GOOD. KAGE HAS AN APOLOGY TO OFFER ME AHAHAHAHA
She: Smash is so cute and nerdy.
Me: KEN COMBOOOO
She: You're lucky I love you.

I also remember yelping like a prretty prrincess when PC Chris beat m2k at OC3. I was beside myself. I used theological terms to explain to her what it meant that PC had delivered us from the horror of the robot.

Who the **** cares?
See below
Yeye britain's got my back
He won the major tournament of manliness.

Didn't think of that huh?
I lol'd twice
Lmao!
Thats Kinda like the convo me and my girl had after apex! (My bad to bring up brawl in this beautiful results that is melee )

Me: Wtf...

My girl: What?

Me: M2K the best player in the world/ My Fav player... this *** lost...

My girl: Um okay so..

Me: wtf you mean so?!

My girl: I don't care

Me: Your stupid thats why. M2K is a beast this is like the first time he lost in like forever.

My girl: So everyone loses sometimes

Me: Since when robots malfunction like that?

My girl: He's a robot?

Me: .... sure

My Girl: Thats a pretty dumb robot. Robots are not supposed to lose anything except when their against will smith

Me: lol you think your cool? Your corny

My girl: i am cool. Im cooler then M2face

Me: its M2K.

My girl: i dont care

Me: He's M2K everyone cares.

My girl: Its not about me and anything not about me is boring.

Me: Your mad self centered i bet its cause you feel lonely and have nothing better to do lol

My girl: keep talking to me like that and your **** is gonna be lonely

LOL Pwned xD
Lol sounds like my ex.
Are all girls like this in relationships??? Cause if so, I'm doing something wrong...o_O
Only ones that feel they are too good for you.
I love how everyone is calling him PC-Christ.
See above
lol doodah shaddap
You have a lot of posts, man. Holy moly. No wonder your jab reset is so good.
edit: ignore both these posts.
No you

null55

Smash Master
OK... current power levels:

Mango - 700,000 (hung over) ... 1,000,000 full power (nigg@s like goku cause freiza had like 3 forms like M2K)

Dr. Peepee - 1,000,002 (Kamehameha)--------ok im done.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I only mentioned it cuz I got a haircut yesterday and I was like wow, EC has long hair, cuz I remembered PKMvodka. =/ I am not square.

I lol'd hella long.

I had a similar conversation with my gf.

"Me: OMGGG.
She: what?
Me: ARMADA BEAT M2K OMG OMG AND HE TOOK MANGO TO LOSERRRRRRRS
She: What's an armada?
Me: The offspring of Sweden beat the two best players in the world! I TOLD THEM. I TOLD THEM ALL HE WAS GOOD. KAGE HAS AN APOLOGY TO OFFER ME AHAHAHAHA
She: Smash is so cute and nerdy.
Me: KEN COMBOOOO
She: You're lucky I love you.

I also remember yelping like a prretty prrincess when PC Chris beat m2k at OC3. I was beside myself. I used theological terms to explain to her what it meant that PC had delivered us from the horror of the robot.
She at least sounds understanding lol. I mean... if I have no idea about something my bf talks about I at least try to understand haha.

Renth

Smash Hero
Everytime I freak out about Armada taking Mango to last set at Genesis my friends at college just stare at me and call me a nerd.

:[. Even the boys.
It's okay we still love you, I play smash and other various video games and never get called a nerd.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
When called a nerd, I calmly ask what's wrong with being one.

I fail to understand how being a nerd is somehow socially unacceptable. Especially since competitive games, TCG, Tabletop, video games, etc are extremely social. You cant have a scene without player interaction with is a social event.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
So long as you don't do MMOs, almost all nerdy activities are actually very social and becoming increasingly less stigmatized as the masses are gaining greater and greater access to more casual and cost-effective forms of nerd-dom.

You can even say MMOs are generally social (and most definitely, unfortunately, more commonplace in modern cultures),but...

Sitting in front of your computer and talking to people you'll never see in person for eighteen hours a day, while technically social, is probably the reason why there's population crises in most southeast Asian countries.

TL:DR; Milktea has no reason to feel bad being called a nerd.

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
When called a nerd, I calmly ask what's wrong with being one.

I fail to understand how being a nerd is somehow socially unacceptable. Especially since competitive games, TCG, Tabletop, video games, etc are extremely social. You cant have a scene without player interaction with is a social event.
lol that's a pretty nerdy response.

Same to you Habby feet.

D20

Smash Lord
lolwut?

Seriously, being a nerd has been cool again since about 2006. For example, just look at today's fashion. The thick-framed glasses are totally in! Get with the times.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
If you play Smash competitively, youre a nerd.
Get over yourselves, youre fuckin nerds.
Embrace it, god d
amnit!

Vegard

Smash Lord
Everytime I freak out about Armada taking Mango to last set at Genesis my friends at college just stare at me and call me a nerd.

:[. Even the boys.
how did you explain the thing? that the dominant player almost got beat by a European? or did you go too much into detail?

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Nigggas i aint even sweating ma loss

If kage can beat me but cant get first

u no something is wrong with me

but whatever u guys are just gonna say johns

so good **** kage

=D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom