• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unofficial ROM2 Results thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renth

Smash Hero
God you're dumb. Pound 3 was over a year ago. If you can't deduce the reason he never uses Puff unless everyone pressures him too then you're a *******. I need to stop replying to you.
Calling god dumb doesn't help anything, you were quoting tournaments from years ago before and I do once and apperantly i'm the idiot. :laugh: Just because you randomly decide to stop calling everyone out and be civil over night doesn't mean i'm going to stop harassing you for being an A$$ before.

edit: nevermind you said Jman was over rated. There you go again being your typical douche bag self

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I think it should be obvious to everybody at this point that Virus just wants attention. Nobody could be that dumb unintentionally.

So yeah. Stop replying to him.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
virus guy - i am very confident in my puff .. its just after years of hearing i only win cause i used

puff got me mad so i dont like using her ne more

and the only reason i ***** jman is because weve played atleast a million hours worth of friendlies/ seriouslys

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
_milktea said:
Everytime I freak out about Armada taking Mango to last set at Genesis my friends at college just stare at me and call me a nerd.

:[. Even the boys.
Renth said:
It's okay we still love you, I play smash and other various video games and never get called a nerd.
Being called a nerd isn't always a bad thing. And when in doubt prove that you can kick their ***es :D
Works for me at least XP

Hungover Mango can still take the best of the best. Impressive.

VBM said:
Then again Jman is overrated.
Someone just does not know how to shut up. I will put 20 down right now saying you could never beat Jman no matter how many sets you played and no matter how drunk the kid was. Jman is one of the best foxes/players out there. Find someone credible to disagree with me.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
God you're dumb. Pound 3 was over a year ago. If you can't deduce the reason he never uses Puff unless everyone pressures him too then you're a *******. I need to stop replying to you.
You want a recent tournament? Try genesis? He was forced to play puff, because his falco lost.

Whenever mango is frustrated or thinks he can't win he goes puff, in teams and in singles.

Hypethug

Smash Journeyman
Virusblumage is stupid just ignore him......it's not like annyone should care what he says he's not even known in the comunnity.....

Renth

Smash Hero
Virusblumage is stupid just ignore him......it's not like annyone should care what he says he's not even known in the comunnity.....
That's a fact if you bring it up no one knows who he is he says YES PEOPLE DOO TOO like a little angry child.

precision

Smash Cadet
im tired reading about oh mango was drunk. seriously hop off da nizzuts. he'll **** next tournament.

can we get actual results?

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
where on earth is he from?

But i find it funny he joined 09 this year and he thinks he knows how mango thinks. He alone knows the true inner mango. Has he ever met mango? Mango is confident with every character ever. Mango is the cockiest man alive.

"I ****INNNN RAPPEEEDD"
"ahhh rapppeee"
"how good is mango's link?" :D

Renth

Smash Hero

But i find it funny he joined 09 this year and he thinks he knows how mango thinks. He alone knows the true inner mango. Has he ever met mango? Mango is confident with every character ever. Mango is the cockiest man alive.

"I ****INNNN RAPPEEEDD"
"ahhh rapppeee"
No you're dumb you're a scrub everyones over rated BUT MEEEE - virusbluemage classic response

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
I think it should be obvious to everybody at this point that Virus just wants attention. Nobody could be that dumb unintentionally.

So yeah. Stop replying to him.
What is this like I'm some attention starved child? I'm just posting my opinion like anyone else, and just because you insist on riding Jman's **** every single time doesn't make me dumb.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Someone just does not know how to shut up. I will put 20 down right now saying you could never beat Jman no matter how many sets you played and no matter how drunk the kid was. Jman is one of the best foxes/players out there. Find someone credible to disagree with me.
Lol, you're talking about the same guy who got his *** whupped by a Pikachu as one of the best Foxes out there? How ********, and Jman couldn't beat me. I'll prove that at Pound 4 when I humiliate him.

virus guy - i am very confident in my puff .. its just after years of hearing i only win cause i used

puff got me mad so i dont like using her ne more

and the only reason i ***** jman is because weve played atleast a million hours worth of friendlies/ seriouslys
Don't john for Jman you were hungover and you still ***** him. The kid needs to step it up.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Either you make this happen, or you don't post ever again.
I'll make it happen. I know everyone think I'm not as good as I say but they'll see. I'm 100% confident in my skills. I was the national champion in my country for a short time, I'm pretty sure that's something no one else in this thread can say.

Renth

Smash Hero
I'll make it happen. I know everyone think I'm not as good as I say but they'll see. I'm 100% confident in my skills. I was the national champion in my country for a short time, I'm pretty sure that's something no one else in this thread can say.
national champion in fairy imagnation land doesn't count for anything, until you start posting tournament results and evidence to support your non-sense you're just an annoying child.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
national champion in fairy imagnation land doesn't count for anything, until you start posting tournament results and evidence to support your non-sense you're just an annoying child.
I'm older than you. And I think have videos of me vs Kit at Jamaica's national tournament 2 years back. I'll see if I can find them.

thumbswayup

Smash Master

"I ****INNNN RAPPEEEDD"
"ahhh rapppeee"
Did you see that match on Stadium? I ****IN RAAAAAAAAAPE ****

Renth

Smash Hero
So again you're comparing your skill from matches 2 years ago and I mention pound 3 and i'm an idiot makes sense

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
So again you're comparing your skill from matches 2 years ago and I mention pound 3 and i'm an idiot makes sense
Geez, I'm not saying those vids make me good. I'm just gonna use them as proof that I was in fact national champion. Clam down man, if you were nicer and a bit smarter I think you and I could get along great.

otg

Smash Master
wtf....

Gay
LMAO, Hazz you gotta show that fruity mofo whats good.

***** that ain't no drug. It's just a plant.

And if it HAPPENS to catch fire, there may be some effects...
Alcohol is a drug, its just socially acceptable :p
Two completely **** posts. Smoke y Smash is the best thing on hte planet.

Nobody has ever met VBM
Virus you would get 4 stocked every match vs. Jman, if not Jv5ed (although you might hit him once since you main Roy and all right? and Roy is SUPER ****ing good... ***** has the fire and ****).

HBK played him iirc and ***** his ****. Apparently the best VBM did was getting HBK's falco down to 1 stock on Brinstar.... WHAT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT OMFG. VBM 4 Top tier.

N64

Smash Champion
VBM, when the entirety of the melee community calls you out on your posts, will you then understand how much nonsense you are sputtering?

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Virus you would get 4 stocked every match vs. Jman, if not Jv5ed (although you might hit him once since you main Roy and all right? and Roy is SUPER ****ing good... ***** has the fire and ****).

HBK played him iirc and ***** his ****. Apparently the best VBM did was getting HBK's falco down to 1 stock on Brinstar.... WHAT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT OMFG. VBM 4 Top tier.
I am not and have never been a Roy main, I don't know how you managed to hear that. And those were friendlies which are irrelivant and that was the first time I had touch the game in 1 and a half years. I shouldn't have been able to get him or anyone down to one stock.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
How is Jman overrated exactly? He's been placing extremely well in every tournament he's entered for the past whenever. He got 5th here at ROM2 out of 150+ people and he got 13th at Genesis out of a staggering 290 people. You dont reach the top of the list just by accident -_-

EDIT: Im very surprised at how VBM is not banned for being a complete and utter troll/idiot/child.

EDIT2: You were the National Champ of Jamaica? Bravo to your HUGE accomplishment.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Lol, you're talking about the same guy who got his *** whupped by a Pikachu as one of the best Foxes out there? How ********, and Jman couldn't beat me. I'll prove that at Pound 4 when I humiliate him.

Don't john for Jman you were hungover and you still ***** him. The kid needs to step it up.
I will also put down $100 that Axe (that Pikachu) would walk all over you. I'm not even that good at melee and from the sounds of it I would walk all over you. And it wasn't an "*** whupping" as you put it, Jman vs Axe was a great and very close set.

This thread is dead. Thanks VBM.

Peace

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i hope that virusblueballs is just trolling you guys.
this thread is ridiculous haha.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Results and singles vids are hopefully coming soon. Prog has been updating his channel with doubles bracket matches. Hax/Linguini v Mango/Lucky up!

:)

ZoSo

Smash Champion
What is this like I'm some attention starved child?
Yeah that's exactly it, actually.

We've had people like you troll these boards before. Usually they end up playing somebody near them (which you've done) and get horribly ***** (which you did). Often they are humbled by this experience, but you've just gotten more annoying. We all know you're garbage. Why do you insist on being the guy who sucks AND is hated by everybody?

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
MANGO, i don't think this is a john, but it's because he's a really good ganon, right?

i like that you lost (no hate, i just like to see the tyrant fall) but i feel like it would not go down like that if it weren't a ganon player.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
prog definitely got locked out of his car at moe's southwest grill.

lesson of the day: qdoba, all day.

vanz/tec0 vs kage/pkm should be done soon, then mango/lucky vs eggm/swiftbass (team chipotle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom