• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unofficial ROM2 Results thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spife

Smash Master
isn't vbm that guy who where he was from they played on lightning mode for tourny?
If so, lol. If not, then who was that, and also lol.

AprilShaw

aka Logan
Ganon players are funny

Kage looks exactly like a Ganon

Linguini looks NOTHING like a Ganon

Tipman looks like a sexy Ganon

I don't play Ganon but ****, Ganons are fun to watch. I'd love to see Kage be best in the world LOL. Also Linguini and Hax were pretty **** on teams... beating Lucky and Mango and afaik you guys have never teamed together (could be wrong).

Ganon ***** this tourney =)

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
kage is mad good yo

i shouldnt lose 2 him tho lol
he is good. i'm a kage fan.

i was just saying that because i think (playing bad or not) you wouldn't have lost like that to a fox or falco main. obviously i don't know **** and this is all speculation and opinion.
that's what everyone said about you one year ago.
that's a good point.
the difference is that mah boy peepee 3-0'd kage right after he beat mango in losers.
if at pound 3, mango beat m2k in 2 sets then got 3-0'd by cactuar or someone, it'd be the same.

Renth

Smash Hero
I'd like to see a world where there is more than 1 people winning every national tournament.
There's a lot of great players, there's a lot of players that play gay characters... Everyone has potential to do very well in national tournaments if they dedicate the time and effort into it. Those who play gay characters and are intelligent enough to abuse them will typically do better than others.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
No love for Doom in here. I guess it's back to being a poor, lowly Brawlhead/Darc impersonator for me...

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
im just throwing it out there that virusbluemage is probably young

like i was when i came to smashboards

and i thought i was **** and i could beat everyone

and i liked to talk trash because i was just a confident person

but then when hes able to drive and stuff, he'll be able to understand that

people out there ****, if you havent played with anyone good

you cant be good, its almost impossible

so yea, just take it easy on him, tell him to go to tourney and let him trash talk

its good for the soul

confidence is half the battle, the other half is being good lol

Renth

Smash Hero

so yea, just take it easy on him, tell him to go to tourney and let him trash talk

its good for the soul

lol why is everytime i meet a troll i pick a fight with them, we had our battles Jona hahha. Virus said he's older than me though i have no idea how he could possibly even know how old I am sooo. :laugh:

th0rn

Smash Lord
who was the kid with the glasses and hat who was recording on that **** big tv.... almost in that little side area. =/

you asked me, banks, swift, and eggm to put our tags on (which we said no and told you our names lol)

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198

its good for the soul

man... i used to HATE your posts. haha

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
Where are those vids you promised PC. jona?
yo son

i didnt record anything at rom lol

i did have this one really beast combo in teams tho

the rest was just garbage, i have my warm up johns tho, but w/e i played pretty bad

even tho in the beginning i beat some people, like the guy that won the tourney lol but he wasnt using puff so its all good lol

as soon as i got there hbox immediately wanted to mm me and i thought it was mad funny

lol why is everytime i meet a troll i pick a fight with them, we had our battles Jona hahha. Virus said he's older than me though i have no idea how he could possibly even know how old I am sooo. :laugh:
haha yea we did, and i doubt hes older then you, hes 14 max
just telling by the way he posts

man... i used to HATE your posts. haha
son

i was on smashboards in june 07 your an 08'er

lol but i was still mad stupid in 08

things change alot in such a short amount of time

kiwiii

Smash Lord

<3 <3 *_* LOL /fangirl

ps: 8 shots is nothing... x] i cant believe mango drinks now, esp after how he used to always condemn alcohol LOL wth. cant imagine that kid downing more than two beers before blacking out >_>

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
son

i was on smashboards in june 07 your an 08'er

lol but i was still mad stupid in 08

things change alot in such a short amount of time
yeah. i've changed too.
now when someone on the boards is being stupid, it's entertaining instead of frustrating.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Lol CJ <3

I actually never got to play Mango. I realllllly wanted to though. Darn 10000000 hour car rides.
PEEPEEE
Everytime I freak out about Armada taking Mango to last set at Genesis my friends at college just stare at me and call me a nerd.

:[. Even the boys.
Tell them it's like a black man became president in the US. Except then he got tech-chased rest.
I just realised...

Imadh, how come you made this thread?
sup unknown

Wow, I spent like 20 minutes reading all these posts. :/ No moar, smashboards.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
lolwut?

Seriously, being a nerd has been cool again since about 2006. For example, just look at today's fashion. The thick-framed glasses are totally in! Get with the times.
Dude, good **** after not playing for like 17 years. It was fun to play you again.

lol that's a pretty nerdy response.

Same to you Habby feet.
Are you the Emily that played teams w/ us? I am Tim :p

Renth hate?

When I said not Renth, I meant he was NOT at Rom2 and I want to play him at Pound 4.
Yo, Fox ditto me again at Pound 4. I promise I won't 0-death chaingrab you on FD like at ROM... well, as long as you aren't ****** me again :)

virus guy - i am very confident in my puff .. its just after years of hearing i only win cause i used

puff got me mad so i dont like using her ne more

and the only reason i ***** jman is because weve played atleast a million hours worth of friendlies/ seriouslys
"Seriouslys" ~ I actually laughed @ / slightly enjoyed that

who was the kid with the glasses and hat who was recording on that **** big tv.... almost in that little side area. =/

you asked me, banks, swift, and eggm to put our tags on (which we said no and told you our names lol)
He was the oldest person in the venue next to yours truly.

Probably not going to tell you though on account of you play like a ****** and counterpick before first round even starts.

<3 <3 *_* LOL /fangirl

ps: 8 shots is nothing... x] i cant believe mango drinks now, esp after how he used to always condemn alcohol LOL wth. cant imagine that kid downing more than two beers before blacking out >_>
Wow...

Banks

Smash Hero
Probably not going to tell you though on account of you play like a ****** and counterpick before first round even starts.
lol what r u talking about? he plays falco or fox in every teams match ever...

and basically anything would be a counterpick to link...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom