• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unofficial ROM2 Results thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
hahahaha look man, as long as I don't have to worry about:
-you finding a place to sleep
-your sound levels ultimately getting 27 people kicked out of their hotel rooms [people contributed, but you woulda been the final blow]
-you [potentially] vomiting [thank god you didn't]

Then I won't have to avoid you =D
Well... at least I'm usually pretty good with the vomiting thing. I usually find a toilet and camp that **** hard =/

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
(02:24:29) alexstrife: fanboys reactions to mango losing - v
(02:24:29) alexstrife: v
(02:24:31) alexstrife: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWxW79mYQWQ
(02:24:58) Red is Sleepy: lmaoooo
Let me be the first to say that I won't be said fanboy with said reaction, in case you were any bit confused on my take on Mango's getting 4th.

Nice use of my 4th grade memories there as well. :p

Reioumu

Smash Lord
*blood begins to boil*

*calms down*

lollllll okay okay...I really just wish I video taped the hours that were your shenanigans/atrocities].

I would've David Hasslehoff'ed your *** sooo hard XD

The only truly amazing part was your drunk phone conversation with drunk Vidjo lmaaaoooo
LMAO, I was with Vidjo during that. We were both ****faced at AUSA and I decided to call Crismas and Teczero. I talked with Haley then gave the phone to vidjo. We were both on the floor in a hotel by the elevators. People walked by us and staring lol.

Someone say something about Haley being recorded?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJwEBjgRzpg

Reioumu

Smash Lord
We need to make a drunk tier list...

So far for god tier, from what I've seen... Techzero, BTree, M2K, and Thumbs are pretty amazing drunks.

Also my avatar is still relevant.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
This tourney was ridiculous. Mango vomited. Then he lost the tourney. Seems like there's some kind of connection.

According to him in white castle, he won genesis with a hangover, so no hangover johns. Although he was already drunk when he said that so I have no idea if that was true XD.

TANK64

Smash Lord
Needs more Chops/ColBol/Shiz :ohwell:

Congrats Hungry for ******:bee:

Good **** to PP, and Kage

Pound 4 Baby! Can't wait!

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
oh also according to sources, teczero grabbed hbox by the ******* and said honk honk. I have to know if this happened.

Also he like straddled thumbs and latched on to him and wouldn't let go while i was asleep.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
MATTDOTZEB POST
There wasn't a video, iirc.

If there was one recorded, I hope they don't post it.

That would be unfair.

But please, Haley, I'm dead serious when I say that I considering punching you in the ****ing face.

But then I remembered two things:

1) You weren't directly provoking me in ANY way. Just annoying me, sadly :(

2) You were just straight-up GONE.

It would have been a gross over-reaction on my part.

Learn some restraint!!!! I don't want to not be somewhere because you're there and alcohol is available. I like you :(
lol I was mad close to punchin him in the face if he didn't listen to me.:laugh:
****ing amazing night though, omg. I can't wait to do real shoutouts LOL
This tourney was ridiculous. Mango vomited. Then he lost the tourney. Seems like there's some kind of connection.

According to him in white castle, he won genesis with a hangover, so no hangover johns. Although he was already drunk when he said that so I have no idea if that was true XD.
He didn't puke.
We need to make a drunk tier list...

So far for god tier, from what I've seen... Techzero, BTree, M2K, and Thumbs are pretty amazing drunks.

Also my avatar is still relevant.
I was talking to either you or Vidjo on the phone before tec0, which one was it? LOL

blackfox51

Smash Cadet
I can't wait to see the full bracket, even if this top 5 is already causing a stir haha
I wanna hear some Armada/Kage talk =D

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
aww, darc's so cute. He's like a little puppy in a box on the road, you just want to take him home and feed him and play with him but your mom says no, having a jigglypuff player in the house is too much of a responsibility.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Me and an old smasher Chocolate thunder made up the catfish, to much to explain how but ill say its pretty funny. It somehow got mixed in with smash. I was told by the Catfish that a legendary combo will be done at pound 4. We will call it the catfish combo forever.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Hold the **** up. You mean to tell me mango lost to a ****ing ganondorf? Lol might as well lose to a mario next.
Wow not gonna lie this tournament result threw me off fo sho. I would have bet money mango would have won. Did he play strictly puff or some falco to? Anyway congrats to everyone who did well. Looking forward to videos.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
No **** that. America needed canadas help. They pulled through. We now have a group of smashers dedicated to beating mango since we had trouble letting americans do the job.

bolt.

Smash Ace
Colbol needs to go everywhere that hbox goes because his fox always beats that jiggs. =D As much as I dislike watching that jiggs though, its really good, and I don't mind hbox winning as much as I thought I would. As long as it doesn't happen at pound 4. I REALLY want mango to win that.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Nah Mango actually said no johns and said let kage have the glory he was just stating what happened to him the night before, People are just ghey on stream. Lol

He also said the beast has been unleashed and everyone will see it at pound4. I wanna see if he holds true to this or not. :p
Good good, I want to see this. If I face him again, I'll probably lose though.. however I'm happy I gave him some spirit to fight back! =D

Let's see Kage place top 10 at Pound 4! ;D
More and more peer pressure.. lol.. This is my goal, Top 10 Pound 4.. but can I do it? Mm... that's gonna be ******** hard. I'm not sure I can do it, I'll try my best of course, we'll see what happens won't we? If I don't get it then I don't get it.

>____> this mango thing is getting ridiculous.
Ya pretty much, but you know.. at least a lot of people get fired up right now, maybe I spiced things up a little bit.. I wanted to do that.. but without the drama. I want to wake up the community and keep them alive. =P Looks like that's what's happening right now which is fun.

kage beat mango which means kage is #1 in the nation, obviously..maybe even the world.
Pfff Inui logic, I'm not even Top 10 yet.

jiggs is the best character in melee. She can kill you anywhere, camp you anywhere, and doesn't get comboed or gimped (compared to the other characters)

good job kage/pp/hbox.
All I can say to that is Downthrow, Upsmash, ooohhh! lol.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
idk i change my mind all the time

but recently ive been thinking jiggs. Jiggs Falco Fox Sheik Marth Peach in that order. I thought this before Rom2 and this tourney confirmed it. All the most dominant characters nowadays almost anywhere you go are primarily Jiggs and Falcos. Think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom