• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top ten at Apex 2013 predictions.

RFrizzle

Smash Ace
Holy **** **** this kid. Hax I have had mixed feelings on you for my falcon mainhood but holy **** Leffen's a huge ******* please for the love of god just beat this kid in videogames then kill his parents.
30 dollars on HAX$

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
There's a bit of a discrepancy: Hax said first to 5, and leffen said best of 5. Which one's going down?

Best of 5 is better imo.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I didn't know that videos from 2009 mattered in 2012

lol smashboards
You're right.

Lovage is pretty good vs Marth though. Sure he's lost to Mew2King, PPU, Chip, and every other Marth ever in 2012, but can YOU beat him? I don't think so.

But wait a second, isn't Apex in 2013? :O Musashi is really ****ed now.

strawhats

Smash Master
i dont rly care who i play that much, its mostly to make apex more hype and please anyone who would want to see it lolz. I already know i aint gonna win apex
Please MM shroomed's doc vs your marth(I've been wanting to see this MU for the longest while) or plup's samus vs your marth.
Even axe's pika vs your marth would be hype
:phone:

Habefiet

Smash Journeyman
All I know is that all of these simply must happen on a recording setup with crowd able to be heard in some capacity, whether they be money matches or happening in bracket or what.

Yo maybe instead of USA v. The World crew battle y'all should do a series of $50 money matches between USA and World players

PP v. Javi
Hax v. Leffen
Lovage v. Yu
S2J v. Kage

... Problems being A, I can't think of any more rivalry MMs than that, B, two of those World players might not even be able to go, C, some of those sets might happen in bracket and it might be unfair to one player or the other to play a serious set beforehand.

Screw it I'ma just invent rivalries now

Wobbles v. Tuga
Shroomed v. Overtriforce
Axe v. Ice

Help me out here

Battlecow

Play to Win
Peeeooopleee,

You Wanna See Javi VS Dr.PeePee!!!! :D
YES YES YES YES YES

mew2king also challenged you IDK if you saw that

Lovage is pretty good vs Marth though. Sure he's lost to Mew2King, PPU, Chip, Fly Amanita, and every other Marth ever, but can YOU beat him? I don't think so.
the callout

Will lovage respond? Or has his braggadocio of some months ago faded?

MaskedMarth

Smash Ace
lol Mew2King I saw every one of those edits. If I were going to Apex I'd totally MM you and Ally in Melee.

I think you need a secretary to capitalize your posts and make sure this never happens again

Might I propose myself

Anyways I agree with Silent Wolf that Leffen's gonna get off.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
I think I'm gonna be the bookie for the Hax-Leffen Money Match.

I would be collecting Money from both sides and then see what the odds are, but that would take too much time and too much spare change.

So let's see here.

I was thinking about 25 dollars or so.
I'm down to put 25$ on Hax$, assuming it goes down. Do we have a deal?
25-25

Holy **** **** this kid. Hax I have had mixed feelings on you for my falcon mainhood but holy **** Leffen's a huge ******* please for the love of god just beat this kid in videogames then kill his parents.
30 dollars on HAX$
55-25

10$ on HAX$
65-25

i will put up the extra $30 to see hax/leffen happen. need closure
65-55 (?)

Im poor as **** and shouldnt be betting

But $20-$50 on my man Hax$ depending on how my pay is until then.

#newyork

85-55

and if I put 5 on hax it should be 90-55 or around there

Hax

Smash Champion
best of 7 it is

with bans

and do all the big MM's before crews on saturday night (assuming crews are on saturday night)

Hax

Smash Champion
***** I don't give a **** what the current ruleset aka spacies ruleset is. FoD is banned or this MM isn't happening

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
You're sooo on

I'd also like to MM your Puff with Fox for $5 bo5 if that's cool. I've been working on Fox and I'm getting more comfy vs Puff recently but that's not saying much since I haven't played you since APEX 2012 and you're basically the only person who can (or will) give good Puff practice at this point. So, yeah. I'd like some. Willing to lose $5 to get it.

Top Bottom