• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top ten at Apex 2013 predictions.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
I agree with the $20 MM.

There are too many sidebets to be had to possibly pass up.

Also Yu agreed to a $50 MM with Lovage. Not sure if they're still planning on doing it (or if Yu is going), but that was the last I heard.

Biglard

Smash Journeyman
I don't understand why Hax doesn't want to do a 20$ (or so) MM, if the intended purpose is to expose Leffen.

Also, I think they should do an arm wrestling MM.

leffen

Smash Champion
Speaking of Teams... Hungrybox and Plup, are you guys up to MM me and Armada in teams?

Puff/Samus against Young link/Fox, high stakes if your up to it.

Hax

Smash Champion
Speaking of Teams... Hungrybox and Plup, are you guys up to MM me and Armada in teams?

Puff/Samus against Young link/Fox, high stakes if your up to it.
what IS THIS WHAT AM I READING

Battlecow

Play to Win
hax just take his 20 bucks

that's like 2 family sized bags of doritos AND a dime bag

don't tell me that's not worth having to see a little acne in your peripheral vision

leffen

Smash Champion
With high stakes I'm not talking 800 (so 200 per man), im talking like 100 total lol

and since me and armada would have to specifically practice Ylink/Fox I'd want a bit more money in it.

also @ m2k: I think armada has teamed with a sheik main for the last 5 years (except for faab once or twice)

every single tournament he picks the first sheik available and goes ham ;D

Battlecow

Play to Win
I mean armada would have to sit next to you to team with you, and 50% of the teams pot in europe is prolly usually less than $200

leffen

Smash Champion
at smashers reunion it was actually really big lol

I think it was like... $350 each (for second place) I think it was a bonus pot though

but ya trololol

Biglard

Smash Journeyman
hax just take his 20 bucks

that's like 2 family sized bags of doritos AND a dime bag

don't tell me that's not worth having to see a little acne in your peripheral vision
Sorry, the new currency on SWF is the milk gallon.

20 dollars are more or less 7 gallons of milk, not two bags of doritos.

Hax

Smash Champion
so $25/person is "high stakes", yet you're in the position to tell me i'd need backers to come up with $200 (which i have sitting right next to me, btw)?

you insult Kage for backing out of a $100 MM, yet when you back out of a $200 MM it's acceptable? so backing out of $100 MM's is a b**** move, but backing out of $200 MM's is the normal thing to do because an MM for such a preposterous amount of money was clearly a bluff in the first place and the person who proposed it is clearly afraid of the person he's challenging?

k

Hax

Smash Champion
still ironic, and his hilarious interpretation of my $200 MM proposal still stands

Codi

Smash Ace
hax why don't you just do a 100$ mm with him. That way if he backs out of it his comment about Kage is unjust lmao

:phone:

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
You guys really suck at understanding comparisons

The point he was making was "if what I'm doing is wrong, then so is what Kage did"
not "kage is such a loser wow" (though that is always implied to some extent, because loleffen)

leffen

Smash Champion
LOL Hax, weren't you done with this thread? ;)

Oh right, thats what you always do to just skip answering my arguments and then come back 10 minutes later.

I did not insult Kage. I did however, point out his hypocrisy. How can he blame me for not accepting a MM when he just backs out of his?
And he had already AGREED to do the MM, and then backed out, where as I have never agreed to anything. However, I didn't even say that backing out of an agreed MM is wrong either.
If you can't afford it, then who the **** cares, you just can't afford it.

Hax

Smash Champion
no, that's what i do to skip logic and storytelling that heavily favors yourself

i'm gonna try to be as respectful as i can here: if you're not going to accept my money match, then move on. you don't have to attempt to call my MM proposal a bluff to make yourself look better (because it sure as hell isn't), just ****ing move on. i don't want to play you unless it's for a large sum of money because i believe you've talked multiple hundreds of dollars worth of ****, and i'm disappointed that you're not willing to back it up. now move on. just don't dare try to call the person whose MM you declined a *****

Top Bottom