• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top ten at Apex 2013 predictions.

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
I was terrible at apex for a number of reasons that won't ever ****ing happen again.

next time im gonna body all of you.
Dude chill, you're hella legit and I'm impressed how much you've improved. Be easy on yourself. I'm absolutely positive we're going to start seeing you at top 10 at internationals soon. I'm really amazed how fast you've gotten better

E:

Whenever Leffen says stuff like "Imma **** everybody!" to me it reads like this:

"I have potential to place top 1 at any tournament, please acknowledge me"

Gastogh

Smash Apprentice
Also, all of the players in top 12 were 1st seeds in their pool, except Vwins who actually got 3rd.
Vwins ran such a train in the bracket. He got 9th after taking out Westballz, Wobbles and Zhu and only losing to Mango in both winners' and losers'.

None of his singles sets seem to have been uploaded yet, though. Please tell me there are some. 8<

Armada

Smash Lord
The main reason that Hbox picked Ness is that he wanted the crowd to be on his side. He would have won otherwise, but he preferred to have the crowd on his side even if he had to sacrifice winning for it.

Armada would not have stood a chance against a one week sheik/falco but to be fair Hbox should've won the second game but armada got lucky as FUUUUUUUCK and that definitely changed the outcome of the entire set.
Well PCs Fox had some even games with my Y link at Apex 2012. And Lovage did lose most of the games against my Y link at Pound V ;)

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
Yeap. I remember talking to hbox saying "im gonna play ness vs armada's y.link like 2 months before apex. I thought he was trolling me at the begenning but hey, he didnt prform bad at all. Im gonna mm every1 from sweden at genesis 3 u gonna see a luigi bbs

:phone:

ElloEddy

Smash Journeyman
Well PCs Fox had some even games with my Y link at Apex 2012. And Lovage did lose most of the games against my Y link at Pound V ;)
i find it funny that ppl think armada will stay ylink.. if hbox learn to use a higher tier character
extremely well

for now ylink is for hbox jiggs ....and since ness didnt seem like a threat for armada he stayed ylink and dint use peach

i love ylink ...my main... but i hate the way armada plays against jiggs -__-......i saw him using ylink at apex against spacie's as well 2-3 stocking a bunch of decent ppl over and over.... so his ylink would proably destroy a 1 week falco/shiek

Battlecow

Play to Win
hbox's ness did well, I'm unconvinced that a sheik/fox would've done better

I really hope he keeps playing he's like my 2nd favorite player right now and has a better chance at beating armada than anyone except MAYBE PP

rrrrrgh that shyguy

that ****in' shyguy

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
I like how losing to armada like 30 tournaments in a row or something dumb like that and placing 17th gives him a better chance than hbox has. You're delusional.
Well i would agree leffen does have a better chance just b/c he plays armada more frequently

:phone:

PB&J

Smash Hero
sorry for missing hax's pop off but i was so hyped and excited to for him winning i was just jumping and screaming. I have tons of other footage im going to upload soon so look out for those and make sure you guys subscribe please :)

Top Bottom